[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Attention, Minnesota Huddlers!

j2v

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, DMD is unwilling to open the tube socks vault. I think he's down to his last gross. I've heard rumors he just throws them away after wearing them once, though he does wear them for up to several months at a time.

The plan is still Buffalo Wild Wings on Robert Street in West St. Paul. I'm hoping to arrive around 6:00; I'll wear a Huddle shirt and should be easy to spot; just look for the tall plate of chicken bones.

Savage, I know there are a handful of video games if your kid is old enough to be occupied by them. And I promise not to swear much.

Hope to see you Wednesday evening!

2V

I just happen to be catching a flight today for a two day business trip in Minneapolis/St.Paul. I am staying at the Raddison but will not have a car. Any chance I can get in on this?

Which Raddison are you staying at -is it the one by the mall of America (Airport), Minneapolis or St. Paul?

Which Raddison are you staying at -is it the one by the mall of America (Airport), Minneapolis or St. Paul?

Downtown Minneapolis. j2v sent me a map. I will do my best to be there. If I can talk one of my Microsoft brethren out here to drive me, I'll make it by 6.

Downtown Minneapolis. j2v sent me a map. I will do my best to be there. If I can talk one of my Microsoft brethren out here to drive me, I'll make it by 6.

I'm coming up from the south, so it would be way out of my way. If you were down by the airport, I would pick you up.

I have mapped out my bus route and should arrive there before 7pm, 6pm if I can catch the 4:57 bus. There's still a chance one of the Devs here lives in that direction. I haven't talked to each of them yet.

Life is good! The Dev Manager here lives 3 miles from BWW and will drop me off on his way home tonight. I will probably be there about 5:30pm. See you all there.

ETA: No knocking required.

Edited by DO Jaded

So by my count we have DO Jaded, Outshined, Moss6, Savage Beatings, General Itals, and Paul Ott Carruth (and his eight career NFL touchdowns) joining us this evening. Alex Gaddis and Ursa Majoris expressed interest early, so we'll put them down as tentative as well. Bachi Boy and Chadman said they were maybes. Jaded, since you'll be first if you're there at 6:30, score us a comfortable table for 6-8 with room for expansion; something right in front of the big screen TV would be lovely.

Impressive to note that the sum of the forum member numbers of the six confirmed Huddlers tonight is 10,306—still 7,606 less than my newbie 17,912.

See ya tonight!

2V

Wish I could make it! Little League team is in the 'ship so hopefully I'll be celebrating tongiht too!

Have fun and I look foward to seeing some of you at the Uff Da draft!!

Life is good! The Dev Manager here lives 3 miles from BWW and will drop me off on his way home tonight. I will probably be there about 5:30pm. See you all there.

ETA: No knocking required.

I will probably be there b/4 six as well - I will look for a really big table with only one person at it :oldrazz:

Glad you can make it