[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WALL-E

FWmaker

Took the kids to "WALL-E" on Sunday night. Kids absolutely loved it. Very good family filck. Pixar does it again!

I recommend it highly.

As with most kids' movies, the plot unfolds as you'd expect it would, but the animation and the adorability of the characters keep the movie at a high level.

I watch Monsters Inc all day every day.

It must stop. It must.

I just broke my boy from Alvin and the Chipmunks. Now it's Shrek. It's on at least once a day and if we try to do the switcheroo and pop in another movie...there's hell to pay.

I just broke my boy from Alvin and the Chipmunks. Now it's Shrek. It's on at least once a day and if we try to do the switcheroo and pop in another movie...there's hell to pay.

Dude.

"No want Nemo! Watching Monsters! Watching Monsters!"

I hear you.

Wall-E is on the list to see without a doubt, but I don't seem to lose much between watching a Pixar film on the big screen and my TV so it falls behind seeing stuff like The Dark Knight, Hellboy 2, and Wanted in the theater. We'll have family in town in mid-July so I may actualy get to see Wall-E sooner rather than later.

Edited by TDFFFreak

I was surprised my kids liked it because of the limited (more so in the beginning) dialogue but they did. It was a different type of pixar movie and they pretty much pulled it off

Edited by whomper

My kids really liked it. No really scary parts and there really wasn't a "true" villian in this movie. Not the best Pixar movie as far as the plot.

More social comment in this film.

I took my three-year-old this morning. I brought a PB&J, bought a cookie, and he made it through the first 40 minutes. He said he didn't like it and he wanted to go home. I knew it would get better as the talking came, but he didn't want anymore of it.

I feel for Double Agent. We saw Alvin three times in the theater. We've watched it many times at home, but usually it's Curious George on the DVR.