[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have no one left to call

loaf

what bs..... just keep being a good bro.. help him when he needs it... and do your best to stay out of their stuff.

Good info here.

:wacko: Note to self- PON is single

Nope, Tbimm is saying the same thing as me...

Time for your Bro to get things straight with the wife. He needs to sit her down and introduce her to reality! If that means he loses her then so be it.

Just be there for him when he needs you as that is really all you can do for him until he takes control of the situation.

Don't ever say another word to this woman. And unless your brother comes to you and specifically brings it up, don't ever say another word about his wife to him either. Whether she is a hag or not, if your brother sees you as the cause of his divorce, you will have lost a brother.

First off, the obvious, chick is messed up. If loaf is correct and his bro has been busting his ass for the last few years and this went down anyways, she's quite simply heartless at best and heartless and f'ed up if she made things worse by spending too much. Even if loaf doesn't have the whole picture and his brother has some significant blame in this, then she either needs to move on or suck it up and pitch in. Laying around moping and expecting him to deal with this is just plain screwed up.

None the less, the most appropriate and effective method of dealing with this is just to council your bro and ignore your sil. I'm in a barely similar situation in as much as I can't stand my wife's sister. She treats the rest of the family like crap, makes everyone walk on pins and needles around her, and yet her own personal life is completely messed up (her husband is in prison serving for felony DUI after his 6th such arrest and is usually in rehab when he's not in jail). At any rate, I used to get into it with her when she'd pull her crap with my wife. I called her up on several occasions and read her the riot act. Short of feeling better about standing up for my wife, it accomplished absolutely nothing. Seriously, nothing at all and my father in law even asked me to chill out a bit because it was just making family tensions worse. So, I stopped getting involved short of just helping my wife deal. Every time they talk and her sister pulls the same crap, I just remind her again what a useless <<>> she is and that she either needs to emotionally divest herself somewhat or just stop talking to her.

Long story short, it's working. My wife has gotten better at managing the situation and I don't have to worry about family get togethers turning into blood baths.

Keep being a good brother and try to ignore her poopy (i know its hard). They are going through a rough time and whoever you think is right or wrong the whole story here is not that easy....i am sure there are instances or events you are not aware of and that may play into alot of things.

The best thing to do when poopy hits the fan is duck your head and do what you can to help and not cause more poopy to be flung around. When things settle down you can get more into what happened there but right now my advise is just do your "brother" duties and ignore situations that may make this worst...at least for the time being.

Agree with those saying to support but not get in the middle of things.

It is better to listen than to give advice. I know its maddening when the answers seem so obvious to you, but they are the ones who have to make the decisions. The last thing you want is to become their scapegoat.

Take it from someone who already made this mistake...

No, she's not hot

bro had second job but lost it. was trying to find another but got discouraged.

she just needs to get up off her lazy ass and help out. the landlord was over the new place redoing a bathroom. she sat around for the next three hours doing nothing he said. nothing. while we're out packing up her things.