[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

mini golf anyone?

HowboutthemCowboys

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see, I was at 41 after 17 holes which was 7 strokes under par and then I had a 17 on the final hole. The first holes were suspiciously easy and yet nothing on 18 would do the trick.

Let's see, I was at 41 after 17 holes which was 7 strokes under par and then I had a 17 on the final hole. The first holes were suspiciously easy and yet nothing on 18 would do the trick.

I arrived at 17 tee -7 par........got a darn 8. Then I got a hole in one on 18...don't know how...but I did.

23 :wacko:

I shot 18 twice and 19 a bunch of times when this first came out. Some are automatic once you figure them out, but a few still have a little luck in them.

32. Missed like 3 or 4 holes by a tiny bit but aced 18.

I've got the 1st 3 down plus a handful of others. However, there's a few that the best I can muster is simply doing damage control and assuring myself of a 3.

Got a 45. Been wanting to build a little 6 hole course behind my house but i keep procrastinating. I ven drew up plans for several designs with water holes and sand traps, a bridge and a walkway to my shed. One of these days :wacko:

This game is still a classic. I can't remember what my best score was before, but the best I could do tonight was a 33 (5 aces, 3's on 4 & 17).