[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have a feeling no one cares where Favre lands

peepinmofo

Just tell him he is coming onto the active roster as the back up to Rodgers - period. If he don't like it - retire and stay retired and we won't have to hear any more of this crap.

Then he'll file a grievence with the NFLPA, and seeing how Upshaw will stick his nose in anything just to stick it to whoever he can, he'll probably win. It's a joke.

Maybe we can have each and every thread a Favre thread. Then whe someone posts a new one, itll still be the same.

Maybe this can be a survivor pool with Favre. He can pick one team each week and if he wins, he can stay in the league. Just like the survivor pool, he can play on a team only once in the season. Might be interesting to see if he can win a championship.

:wacko:

5 Favre threads on the front page - one the master thread, which SHOULD be there; one a joke drinking game, which IMO is OK as an off-shoot; one is stuff that should've been posted in the master thread. TWO complaining about all the Favre coverage. :D

I care!

And any so called Viking fan that is hoping he ends up here in MN needs his purple card confiscated!!!! :D

We don't need no stinkin' cards. Our DNA is green and gold. :D

I think Packer fans would care is Favre comes out of the evil Vikings tunnel on monday night. It would be like looking in a mirror and seeing a knife sticking out of all our backs. :wacko:

Football is serious over here man!

An old interception prone QB going to a team with a brand new offense, and he's missing training camp.

Yeah, lemme pop him onto my draft list as a "maybe" right behind Jeff Garcia.

My thoughts exactly. And since he's always played so well in domes MN would be GREAT for him...

Edited by westvirginia

I care!

And any so called Viking fan that is hoping he ends up here in MN needs his purple card confiscated!!!! :wacko:

This morning's Star Trib is indicating that Mr Favre will indeed end up with the Purple Prostitutes. As a Bears fan living in Minneapolis, this will provide me with endless ammunition. :D

This morning's Star Trib is indicating that Mr Favre will indeed end up with the Purple Prostitutes. As a Bears fan living in Minneapolis, this will provide me with endless ammunition. :wacko:

I'd guess the best outcome for you is the Vikes overpay for Favre and he sucks, and Rodgers sucks in GB.