[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Real Estate Agents, worth their commission?

wiegie

As for this topic being boring, I just thought it was interesting that as I was doing some research on another topic, I actually found a research paper that actually studied the question of whether or not in general realtors are worth their commissions.

Gonna assume this comment was directed at my :D graemlin, which wasn't posted to say the topic was boring. Rather, it was posted in response to a/ the fact that this subject has been hammered into the ground and more specifically, b/ the fact that it ends up being a "bashing" thread where whomper (and a few key others) end up defending their stances. So, it's not that it's boring; it's that it's been played before, and we know the beginning, middle and end of this story. :wacko:

And we all know what the end of the story is, and is succinctly depicted here:

The good ones are

The bad ones aren't

In some situations it makes sense, in others it doesn't.

Pretty much sums it up.

Realtors are lower on the food chain than pond scum :D

:D Like whomp said... coming from a scumb-bag mortgage broker, this is hilarious. Sorry chief, I've worked both sides of this ping-pong game and there are just as many scummy mortgage brokers (if not more) than realtors.

Hey, I am in the foreclosure side now... :wacko:

:D So you lead them to foreclosure then put on your forclosure hat..Whats next , Undertaker ?