[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MFL Scoring Problem

Footballjoe

gameday is working for me if i look at my individual leagues under "Fantasy Games" but under MY LEAGUES none of it is updating

that's not working for me either but I never knew about that. Does it list the players and their points. If not, I have no qualms continuing doing what I was doing with moving between leagues

Edit: it just updated but doesn't itemize the scoring. I don't need that...

Edited by loaf

that's not working for me either but I never knew about that. Does it list the players and their points. If not, I have no qualms continuing doing what I was doing with moving between leagues

Edit: it just updated but doesn't itemize the scoring. I don't need that...

correct its just a total for your team and who you are playing.

mine still isnt updating that yet

might be because one league has 48 teams and then 3 others have 32 each and then the other 5 are 16 teams each...maybe to much to update and its lagging badly

If this happened to Sportsline on opening night, they'd be crucified.

just sayin'....

not sure what Joe's problem was but there was no problems with any of my MFL leagues(9 of them)

the gameday problem is a kink in a special program that they offer for free that if it only worked 50% which is is working 99% is far better then anything else out there

edit: my problem with gameday was user error :wacko:

Edited by keggerz

:D

tell you guys what....download the free Gameday app and I will supply you with a couple of league ID #s that you can input into it so you can take it for a test drive and see just how good it is :wacko:

Edited by keggerz

If this happened to Sportsline on opening night, they'd be crucified.

just sayin'....

Combine that with the multitudes of other problems that have been posted here about Sportsline as well as the price of the service & there's no wonder why.

not sure what Joe's problem was but there was no problems with any of my MFL leagues(9 of them)

the gameday problem is a kink in a special program that they offer for free that if it only worked 50% which is is working 99% is far better then anything else out there

edit: my problem with gameday was user error :wacko:

Forgot to select your franchise for each league on the Fantasy Games tab? I did the same thing. :D

Combine that with the multitudes of other problems that have been posted here about Sportsline as well as the price of the service & there's no wonder why.

Forgot to select your franchise for each league on the Fantasy Games tab? I did the same thing. :D

yep and even worse is that all last year i just thought that tab wasnt working :wacko: