[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Newbies that won't call me sily call me rude, but call me please!

Seahawkgal

It is not a matter of who got a better draft here.

We had basically the same players on our lists. It was the luck at which certain players fell in your hands.

Believe me, he had Holmes and Fitz in his top 10 receivers as well.

I told him after the draft that he got a great unit.

The issue is the blah, blah, blah, my team, blah, I am so great, blah, you should listen to me, blah, blah......

And....We were not even playing each other...

See what I mean?

He doesn't have a QB to use anymore...

Cassel and Leinart?

I don't know, to me it is just bad candor to rub things in to a person who is not even playing you that week.

ESPECIALLY when that person is not only your Commish, but your source of booty.....

This was your first mistake...

You should have told him that his unit was rather limp and unimpressive. At least that's what my wife does. Works wonders on the psyche. :wacko:

telling someone to pickup TJ Duckett may not be the best advise...

:wacko:

Man, this weekend I managed to piss off quite a few Seahawk fans over at Seahawks.Net.

In the fantasy forum, someone asked if they should play GB or Seattle's D.

I gave them the advise that all Seattle fans should know.

Seattle D has always played like crap on the road, their offense is crap(receivers banged up and crap O-line to boot), meaning 3 and outs all game leaving the D, which is undersized anyways, out on the field the whole game. They didn't like my answer all that much, ESPECIALLY when I came back and asked if they used Seattle.

Homers.... :D

You have to drop your bias for your team when you play fantasy football.....ALWAYS!!!!

Idiots.

(Don't get me wrong....I LOVE my team, hate it when they lose but I know when they are bad)

I would cut him off.

His mind will soon start to degenerate.

You can hold out much longer than he can.

right before he is about to pop. offer him the most lopsided trade you can think of.

He will agree to anything.

This is easily mm's best post ever. While that is not a difficult task, this post is dead on.

LOL!!

Seriously though, he is very good looking. I do have some taste in that department.

Here's a funny story from last year...

Once again, he was rubbing his team in, bragging, etc...

So I just retorted, at least I have a TEAM.

Boy did he get mad at that...Blah, blah, blah...

But cmon, how can you NOT have a favorite team??????

My favorite team is the Gators. I have no favorite NFL team. It makes it easier when drafting and rooting for players as I don't care who wins (unless I pick them to win in a pool). I will never play college fantasy football because I could never root for certain teams and I would draft only Gators.

This is easily mm's best post ever. While that is not a difficult task, this post is dead on.

My favorite team is the Gators. I have no favorite NFL team. It makes it easier when drafting and rooting for players as I don't care who wins (unless I pick them to win in a pool). I will never play college fantasy football because I could never root for certain teams and I would draft only Gators.

I understand that angle, but some of us CAN dump homerism in the NFL. I do every year.

At least you have a team. :D

He doesn't even have a favorite College team....

Not even a HS team.

AND he played football in school too... :wacko:

The only sports team he roots for is Hendricks(NASCAR)....Not even Gibbs.. :D

Edited by Seahawkgal

Amazing how so many old-timers got roped into a RMT thread. Suckers.

Kudos to the OP.

Men will do strange things around a woman. I like your style...the standoffish, cold guy who doesn't care if she "comes, lays, stays, or prays." I don't know why, but women always seem to go for that guy. I'm finding myself mildly attracted to you, even as I find it disturbing.

They changed it because I used "Newbies who can't S.T.F.U."

Must have a lot of profanity filters than normal here. :wacko:

What site allows you to post S.T.F.U. spelled out in a thread title?

rate my team

AKA - the lowest form of post on the internet.

Kudos again.

What site allows you to post S.T.F.U. spelled out in a thread title?

I have been to many. :wacko:

No biggie.

Thanks for the info.

Just wish I could change the topic title and they don't have that option here.

Anyways, this wasn't supposed to be a RMT thread at all.

Just a "newbie" rant.

Assuming a "newbie" would still be someone in their 2nd season in their only fantasy league of their life.

Edited by Seahawkgal

I have been to many. :D

No biggie.

Thanks for the info.

Just wish I could change the topic title and they don't have that option here.

Anyways, this wasn't supposed to be a RMT thread at all.

Just a "newbie" rant.

Assuming a "newbie" would still be someone in their 2nd season in their only fantasy league of their life.

The way that you post looks like you are posting a poem. I keep waiting for every other line to rhyme. We prefer big paragraphs with no spaces in between :wacko:

Are you truly serious? About a space?

That is a first.

Anyways, fixed it just for you. See Above. Feel better? (Wow....Just, wow) :wacko:

It still doesnt rhyme

First off, welcome! Always nice to have more Y-chromosomes in here.

Secondly, you had to introduce your boyfriend to football? What's he been into, chamber music?

Third...what do you mean "he changed the title on me...?" Is he a moderator?

OH...and if he has Brady, inform him that, with few exceptions, he should never, ever, draft a QB in the first round...as I am sure he did.

I :wacko:

46 XY - male

46 XX - female

But cmon, how can you NOT have a favorite team??????

I have a favorite team - the Colts - but 100 times out of 100, I would rather win my fantasy superbowl to the Colts winning one if it were to come to that. Or even my fantasy team winning a regular season game vs. the Colts winning.

Just how I roll.

Edited by Cunning Runt

Whenever I do something stupid and make my wife mad, she posts nude pictures of herself on the internet. Humbled by this, I always apologize and then buy her something expensive and nice.

I'm not saying that's what you should do, but it's a proven strategy.