[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Justin Forsett a Colt?

Medal of Honor

Seahawks Signed WR Sammie Parker today.

Indeed. I also heard a tip that they may have a bigger trade in the works that could be announced by Friday. Not sure how much weight it holds, as I just heard it from a Seahawks season-ticket holder, but he's been right before. Take it with a grain of salt, but be "more prayerful" that it is the case.

Also, Deion Branch practiced today for the first time. Holmgren said to expect him and Engram after the bye. Much like I've been saying all week.

Edited by Medal of Honor

Yeah I guess they are talking trades too. Our 1st round pick for Anquan Boldin Maybe?? The same trade we got branch for, Im just guessing that is a possibility.

I'd take that if I were them and it was real. They have a lot of talent on IR that will be back next year. Notably Ben Obamanu and Burleson. They could deal without that pick, especially if they end up on the higher end of the first round.

If a trade gets done, it will be very minor. Not a Boldin type trade. I wouldn't do it anyways. We all saw how well it worked out two years ago when we traded our first rounder for an average WR who had Tom Brady throwing to him.

Fixed.

Edited by The Wolf

Except he put up average numbers with Brady also; until Moss/Welker last year, 'average' Seattle WR's have consistently had more fantasy value (i.e...better numbers) than New England WRs.

I'll give you that. See, this is what I get for going to WCOFF...I can't even disagree with you anymore because you're a good guy.

:wacko::D:D

:D

Since that's a done deal, and we are on the topic of the Seahawks, backup Seahawks QB Senecca Wallace practiced at WR most of the day on Wednesday. He's expected to get a few looks there until the new guys they signed get up to speed on the playbook.

For anyone that doesn't know him, he's an AMAZING athlete overall. Not the best QB around, but he's a runner and a receiver - very well rounded. He's not a fantasy pickup in my eyes, but he could give Hasselbeck a bit more value this week than he would have had otherwise.

• 4 weeks later...

Guys, you don't want Forsett on your local team. He is absolutely tiny and runs a 4.7. He is not Darren Sproles, he will never be Brian Westbrook or anything close. He is one of those little guys that is too quick for the 3rd stringers in the preseason, but would swallowed alive and spit out the other side if he tried to compete with the big boys.

Edited by Seahawks21