[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bachelor for a week

Big Country

Well, almost two weeks, with a trip in between.

My wife and kids leave today for England and Ireland. Spending the rest of this week with my aunt and uncle and grandmother in England then to Ireland for another week. I leave Thursday night and will be in ireland until Monday. Whirlwind trip, but well worth it to celebrate my wife's stepdad who was recently diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and is responding well enough to the treatment to have been given the okay to travel back to ireland to see friends and family. Throwing a hugh party on the Saturday with over 125 friends and relatives, pretty much booked the entire hotel in the town it is being held.

I think today will end up being a pick up a six pack, watch the game and enjoy the quiet. Then I'll probably be bored the rest of the week.

Well, almost two weeks, with a trip in between.

My wife and kids leave today for England and Ireland. Spending the rest of this week with my aunt and uncle and grandmother in England then to Ireland for another week. I leave Thursday night and will be in ireland until Monday. Whirlwind trip, but well worth it to celebrate my wife's stepdad who was recently diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and is responding well enough to the treatment to have been given the okay to travel back to ireland to see friends and family. Throwing a hugh party on the Saturday with over 125 friends and relatives, pretty much booked the entire hotel in the town it is being held.

I think today will end up being a pick up a six pack, watch the game and enjoy the quiet. Then I'll probably be bored the rest of the week.

1 word for you:

strip bars

I wish I could be so bored sometime and if I didn't like it I wouldn't do it again.

Enjoy the quite time