[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Bill Cowher sweepstakes

T-Scorp

I can not believe that this thread is alive and kicking like this. Bad calls for sure in that game. End of the world...I don't think so. Sucked for the Seabags for sure. Did it decide the game? I am not sure. I don't feel as good about XL as I do about four other SB wins but I still count XL as a win.

Get over it and talk about what this thread is about.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is this rumor circulating, and I'm not saying it's true, but I have heard it from multiple sources. But there is this rumor that Bill Cowher is good buddies with the AD at Penn State and that he's been seen visiting on multiple occasions over the last year or so. Now, there's also a thought that perhaps, since JoePa is so close to retireing, that if BC wanted the job at PSU, he would be on the very short list of those the school is willing to talk to. So perhaps, just perhaps, BC doesn't end up coaching in the pro's after all.

There is this rumor circulating, and I'm not saying it's true, but I have heard it from multiple sources. But there is this rumor that Bill Cowher is good buddies with the AD at Penn State and that he's been seen visiting on multiple occasions over the last year or so. Now, there's also a thought that perhaps, since JoePa is so close to retireing, that if BC wanted the job at PSU, he would be on the very short list of those the school is willing to talk to. So perhaps, just perhaps, BC doesn't end up coaching in the pro's after all.

I've heard that rumor as well, and as a fan of Cowher, Penn State, & Cowher's old team, I will pass out in shock if this were to happen.

Brad Childress is going to PSU? Sweet, bring Cowher into Minnesota! :wacko: