[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Bill Cowher sweepstakes

T-Scorp

Is it too early to start discussing where Bill ends up?

As I see it he has a couple of choices already...

St Louis, Kansas City and of course Minnesota. I would love to see the Vikings hand him the reigns of a team that has a very good O-line, a great RB and a solid defense. We are similar to the teams he took to the SB.... we just need a great coach and the next big Ben??

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was he really that good of a Coach or is he just kind of the ONE that got away? I ask because I know that some people really didn't care for his offense (possibly including his QB).

I like the qualities he brings to the table. Emotional coach, drafts well and good discipline. Herm stands on the sidelines and shows no emotion at all. Heck I really like Andy Reid for all the same reasons, I see him talking to his coaches during the games and getting in players faces and such.

FWIW, he was the DC in KC before being the HC in PIT. He does have some history with the Chiefs organization.

Maybe we usher Carl and Herm out the door and bring Cowher back. :D

All we need is Carl to be given his walking papers and Herm will be right behind him. A new GM and a new head coach and staff will follow. With no confidence in Clark I could see Carl being retained and then firing Herm and bringing in Saunders :wacko:

I am on record saying this is Carl's last year, man I hope I am right about that!

Was he really that good of a Coach or is he just kind of the ONE that got away? I ask because I know that some people really didn't care for his offense (possibly including his QB).

I never saw it like that. If Rothlisberger didn't like him, then he can go jump in a lake: a rookie QB has issuies with a coach that guides him to a SB victory.

And I always felt Cowher went WAY out of his way to accomodate Kordell.

Are people freaking out over a guy that won a supperbowl that was rigged? +1 to not caring where he ends up, because said team will only slightly improve.

Is there something on your calendar that states you have to bring this up everyday....get over it already :wacko: Most of you Seahag fans are all alike. Did I agree the refs were terrible, sure, if I was a fan of said team would I have been upset, sure. I however would not still be dwelling on it!

He can rig Super Bowls? Hell yeah! Bring him in! The Vikings could use that edge.

I didn't say he was the one who rigged it. I just suggested a 6th seed team that limped into the playoffs won a superbowl that was set for them to win in the first place. That's good, I'm glad The Bus could retire a hero in his home town. The Seahawks will get another chance some day.

I just suggested a 6th seed team that limped into the playoffs won a superbowl that was set for them to win in the first place.

You mean the same team that ended the season on a 4 game winning streak scroing 115 points vs. 33?

:wacko: