[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Bill Cowher sweepstakes

T-Scorp

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All you guys are going to have to fight me for Cowher. :wacko:

I'd give my left nut.

I'd be glad to offer your left nut if Cowher came to St. Louis. Hell, I'll throw in both your nuts if he comes here.

Not wanting this scenario to happen, but if Carolina craps the bed, then I have no doubt that Foxy is out, and would bet anything that Cowher stays right in his home town for the Cats...but like I said, I dont think, nor want Carolina to crap the bed, even if it means Cowher comes to town. I love John Fox and want him to stay..unless they crap the bed...

I'll ignore the other nonsense and say that whoever gets Cowher will be very happy. His players like him, but, also respect him, which is a tough line to put in the sand. If the Panthers struggle, I think that would be his first choice. I could also see Cleveland as a possibility, especially if Romeo continues to coach like he did Sunday night.

Nobody said that, but it's irrelevant. Had the three major bad calls not been made, the Seahawks would have won with what points were scored :D

If you're one of those who interprets DJax's clear push off as something other than a clear push off you should probably be quiet starting right now. :wacko:

Are people freaking out over a guy that won a supperbowl that was rigged? +1 to not caring where he ends up, because said team will only slightly improve.

You gotta love the conspiracy theorists... cause we all know that the WTC was brought down by the US govt, there was more than one shooter, Jewish people are plotting to destroy the world, most of today's major govt's are run by aliens, and of course, superbowls and other major sports venues are rigged to make individuals dreams come true. :wacko:

i can tell you one thing, browns fans are already salivating at the thought of getting cowher next year. id absolutely hate to see it happen, but that is a possibility. cowher's been pretty quiet though and seems fine with his job at cbs. i wouldnt be surprised if he sat out another year, or never came back all together. it would help to know what his salary is right now at cbs.

Not wanting this scenario to happen, but if Carolina craps the bed, then I have no doubt that Foxy is out, and would bet anything that Cowher stays right in his home town for the Cats...but like I said, I dont think, nor want Carolina to crap the bed, even if it means Cowher comes to town. I love John Fox and want him to stay..unless they crap the bed...

My thoughts here as well. In fact, I really don't think you'll see Cowher go anywhere unless it's Carolina. "Nothin' could be finer than to be in her v..."......nevermind.

i can tell you one thing, browns fans are already salivating at the thought of getting cowher next year. id absolutely hate to see it happen, but that is a possibility. cowher's been pretty quiet though and seems fine with his job at cbs. i wouldnt be surprised if he sat out another year, or never came back all together. it would help to know what his salary is right now at cbs.

I'm sorry. No way in hell do I see him going to Cleveland.

I didn't say he was the one who rigged it. I just suggested a 6th seed team that limped into the playoffs won a superbowl that was set for them to win in the first place. That's good, I'm glad The Bus could retire a hero in his home town. The Seahawks will get another chance some day.

I guess Jeramy Stevens was in on the fix? That would explain why he dropped so many passes including a sure TD pass. How exactly did that game get fixed? I dont recall the Seahawks being a juggernaut that year (kind of the best of a weak NFC). Good team, but this wasnt exactly Jets-Colts in Superbowl III

Boo hoo, my Seattle team lost years ago and I am still trying to hold on to the memories of what could have been. Quit cryin you cappucino sipping, raincoat wearing, umbrella carrying Seattle pansy a$$. I was at SB XL and saw a total of about 5 Seahag fans. Maybe if you would have supported your team they would have done better.

I'll bet the entire league is still out to get Seattle... isn't that the reason they have suffered so many injuries and suck so bad this year? I guess Seattle fans have nothing better to talk about since most of the water cooler talk in that city focuses on the rain in the forecast and what the over/under of the suicide rate is going to be in that city the following year.

Boo hoo, my Seattle team lost years ago and I am still trying to hold on to the memories of what could have been. Quit cryin you cappucino sipping, raincoat wearing, umbrella carrying Seattle pansy a$$. I was at SB XL and saw a total of about 5 Seahag fans. Maybe if you would have supported your team they would have done better.

I'll bet the entire league is still out to get Seattle... isn't that the reason they have suffered so many injuries and suck so bad this year? I guess Seattle fans have nothing better to talk about since most of the water cooler talk in that city focuses on the rain in the forecast and what the over/under of the suicide rate is going to be in that city the following year.

This is good. :wacko:

First off, I'm a Seattle fan, but who said I ever lived in Seattle? Because I don't. Nor do I fit into any of those stereotypes.

Also, I was more than interested in going to the Super Bowl. I tried quite hard to get tickets, but to no avail since I'm not a season ticket holder or anything. I imagine most Seahawks fans didn't go because it was half-way across the country. Pit is a lot closer, but I guess I don't expect you to know that. Do you even know where Seattle is?

If the Superbowl would have been in, I don't know, Monster... well then I'm pretty sure the Seahawks fans would have outnumbered Steelers fans 5:1. The fact that there was nobody there cheering for the Seahawks and they still pretty much won is a testament to how good they were. Just saying.

In 2005, the Seahawks beat such "weak NFC" teams as the Cowboys, Giants, and Eagles (a 42-0 shutout in Philly) plus great big strong AFC teams like Indy and the Titans.

Just the facts my friend. There are two die-hard Steelers fans from PIT that work in my office. Both of them admit the refs were calling a bad game. Live in denial, that's fine. Whatever helps you sleep at night with your "Superbowl XL Champions" blanket.

But hey man, you are the one that is trying to argue about how good the Seahawks were that year. I was just saying that the refs were calling a rigged game. I never said the Steelers weren't good, nor did I make up a half-assed nickname for them like the "seahags". I just said they shouldn't have won the Superbowl.

:wacko:

Edited by Medal of Honor

First off, I'm a Seattle fan, but who said I ever lived in Seattle? Because I don't. Nor do I fit into any of those stereotypes.

Also, I was more than interested in going to the Super Bowl. I tried quite hard to get tickets, but to no avail since I'm not a season ticket holder or anything. I imagine most Seahawks fans didn't go because it was half-way across the country. Pit is a lot closer, but I guess I don't expect you to know that. Do you even know where Seattle is?

If the Superbowl would have been in, I don't know, Monster... well then I'm pretty sure the Seahawks fans would have outnumbered Steelers fans 5:1. The fact that there was nobody there cheering for the Seahawks and they still pretty much won is a testament to how good they were. Just saying.

In 2005, the Seahawks beat such "weak NFC" teams as the Cowboys, Giants, and Eagles (a 42-0 shutout in Philly) plus great big strong AFC teams like Indy and the Titans.

Just the facts my friend. There are two die-hard Steelers fans from PIT that work in my office. Both of them admit the refs were calling a bad game. Live in denial, that's fine. Whatever helps you sleep at night with your "Superbowl XL Champions" blanket.

But hey man, you are the one that is trying to argue about how good the Seahawks were that year. I was just saying that the refs were calling a rigged game. I never said the Steelers weren't good, nor did I make up a half-assed nickname for them like the "seahags". I just said they shouldn't have won the Superbowl.

:wacko:

i hate to break it to you, but even if that game was played at qwest field, steelers fans would still outnumber seahawks fans. you dont think everyone that was at that game, or that goes to all the away steelers games for that matter, live in pittsburgh do you? the steelers have probably the largest fan base in the nfl, spreading worldwide.. a huge fan base in california especially.. no way people were going to miss a shot at seeing one for the thumb 25 years later. super bowl tickets have pretty much nothing to do with regions either.. if you want to see your team play in the super bowl, you will travel to any state in the US to see the game.. overall cost for travel and hotels really isnt much of a factor considering how much you will pay for tickets alone.

I do not live in Seattle. Guess I was lying there? I think I meant to say "fan" in that case.

Also, it doesn't matter. Doesn't make anthing I said about the superbowl less true. If you have to call me inconsistent with where I said I live, so be it. Avoiding the real arguement means I know I won :p

Edited by Medal of Honor