[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All-Time Franchise Power Rankings

Menudo

Pretty good list, though I'd switch #2 & #1 ............... :wacko:

Actually, it isn't all-time, it is since the merger. (Just to avoid the Packers fans whining)

:D

Edited by Menudo

I would'nt :D

Hey, I don't agree with how high the Steelers are, but, the ESPN Power Rankings have Cowboys #1 & Steelers # 2. Maybe it will be "The Battle For #6". A 4th Super Bowl battle between the two teams would be pretty interesting............. :wacko:

Hey, I don't agree with how high the Steelers are, but, the ESPN Power Rankings have Cowboys #1 & Steelers # 2. Maybe it will be "The Battle For #6". A 4th Super Bowl battle between the two teams would be pretty interesting............. :wacko:

that would easily break last year's tv ratings. pretty much a dream matchup for the nfl.. the battle for sole possession of 6 super bowl rings. romo vs ben, two of the best young playmaking qbs in the game. and arguably the two most popular franchises in the nfl.

I would LOVE that. I have alot of Steelers fans in my family/friends. What a party that would be. :D

that would easily break last year's tv ratings. pretty much a dream matchup for the nfl.. the battle for sole possession of 6 super bowl rings. romo vs ben, two of the best young playmaking qbs in the game. and arguably the two most popular franchises in the nfl.

Id love it too, because dallas would cake walk that team

We shall see, as they play this year. Of course, even if the Steelers win, you will have every excuse in the book on hand, and still say that the Cowboys are 500 times better and that the Steelers don't even deserve to be on the same field as them....... :wacko:

Edited by Menudo

dallas needs to accomplish step #1 before they cake walk anything.. how about winning a playoff game for the first time in 13 years or however long its been? its not the steelers im worried about, they've been there and done that many times over.

Well obviously the author of the article wanted the Cowboys listed at #1... he just had to include the right combo of positives and negatives to insure that they had the top score. It also helps to set the time-line to elimenate all stats from the dominating teams of the earlier era.

A completely bogus list.

Von

I'm surprised the Seahawks made it as high as 19. Before the Holmgren / Hasselbeck era, the only notable names in Seattle were Kurt Warner and Steve Largent. I guess it's not as bad as I thought, which is good.

Kurt Warner = Active QB

Curt Warner = former Seahawks RB.

somewhat surprised to see denver that high, given how terrible they were really until the late 70s.

Agreed and Denver certainly should not be ranked higher than Oakland. Obviously, the Raiders have struggled terribly for the last 1/2 decade or so but man has that franchise won a ton in their history and they've won in very intimidating & dominating fashion.