[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Star Wars - The Clone Wars

darin3

I'm a hugh Star Wars :wacko: and I'm angry at myself for letting it go so long 'til I went to see it. Because of the delay, I won't get to see it at the local theater that brings beer and good food right to you. :D

Still, I'm gonna go at lunchtime and sneak a cocktail in :D (there's just nothin' like having a nice beer or somethin' while watching a good movie!)

Anyone see this? Thoughts? Please, no spoilers, even though we all knows what happens, more or less... :D

Edited by darin3

I'm a hugh Star Wars :wacko: and I'm angry at myself for letting it go so long 'til I went to see it. Because of the delay, I won't get to see it at the local theater that brings beer and good food right to you. :D

Still, I'm gonna go at lunchtime and sneak a cocktail in :D (there's just nothin' like having a nice beer or somethin' while watching a good movie!)

Anyone see this? Thoughts? Please, no spoilers, even though we all knows what happens, more or less... :D

My 5 and 7 year olds loved it.

For me, meh. The original clone wars on cartoon network were WAY better.

I'm a huge Star Wars geek but I have to admit this is more a kids movie than a Star Wars movie.

Definitely geared toward kids, but if you're a SW fan - go see it. The theater was packed with SW geeks when I took my son and his friends to it. I didn't hate it. :wacko:

I'm a huge Star Wars geek but I have to admit this is more a kids movie than a Star Wars movie.

The animated movie is basically about Anakin's padawan.

Pretty weird since the newest video game centers around Darth Vader's padawan.

Definitely a kids movie. My eight year old niece loved it.

While the video game (The Force Unleashed :wacko:) is about Vader's padawan, Anakin's padawan is one of the stars of the new tv series on Cartoon Network.