[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For those with 5+ teams...

ksu70

How many times have you had all of your teams win? I have six teams and it seems that unless you draft the exact same players for all your teams that ultimately the great players that are helping you win are also going to beat you in the games you don't have them. Or, maybe I am just not any good at this!

Im in 8 leagues, and last week I won em all, including all 4 in the IBL (so technically 11 I guess). This week it looks like Im gonna win just about all of em, but likely lose one, maybe 2.

Hey Zooty, it sounds to me like you just need better teams. :wacko:

Edited by peepinmofo

:wacko:

11-1 week 2 with one team that I took as a rebuild and its still a complete wreck.

As long as I beat the Southpark Ninjas, its all good :D

Ahhhhh, If we played, you wouldnt. :D

I just looked and we dont play each other this year. Make it to the playoffs and Ill see you in the Championship game. :D

I had 6 teams up to this year, I've trimmed back to 5.

Never in all the years I've played have I had an undefeated week. Never had a winless week either.

I'm not sure if it's because I'm as good as my leaguemates, my leaguemates suck as badly as I do, or some factoring of kismet.

I did it once this year but it's the first time that I think it ever happened. That includes 4 matchups in one league (IBL) and 4 other leagues.

If Hines Ward has less the 14 yards receiving without getting shutout completely, who knows, I may have a very small chance even if that happens for this week as well. So basically it happened once.

Nine leagues this year, and I have had between 7-9 for several years now. I can't remember ever going winless in a week, but I don't think I've had a perfect week either. Maybe WAY back when I was in 3-4 leagues, but not since.

This week is about as close as I've come... I have a good chance at going 8-1. What's really sad is that the only league I'm going to lose for sure is one in which I dropped Muhammed and Zach Miller (about 250 yards and 2 TD's combined) for Hank Baskett and Jerramy Stevens. Those two stellar acquisitions got me a great big ZERO between them... I lost that league by five points. :D One of the worst fantasy coaching decisions I can ever remember. :wacko:

Edit: I still think the thinking behind the two pickups wasn't so bad, but the results are what really hurt. If I had just gotten ANYTHING (full PPR, so it would have taken about 2-3 catches for 20-30 yards) from either of those bums, I could have gone a perfect 9-0. Unbelievable.

Edited by Gopher