[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

dow +800

dmarc117

Just looked...

Dow 9,364.83 +913.64 (10.81%)

Nasdaq 1,832.40 +182.89 (11.09%)

S&P 500 1,003.74 +104.52 (11.62%)

I laugh at all the fools who sold on Friday.

As Douglas Adams once said, "DON'T PANIC"

There will likely be a hugh last hour selloff or the bottom will fall out tomorrow

Or, is this just the calm before the storm?

I was over at a friends house on Saturday that owns a financial advise/planning firm and the hair on the back of my neck is standing up today because he predicted that this would happen. He also told me that he hopes he's dead wrong on his other prediction after this week. He was tossing around 7200 and I wasn't liking that one bit.

Just looked...

Dow 9,364.83 +913.64 (10.81%)

Nasdaq 1,832.40 +182.89 (11.09%)

S&P 500 1,003.74 +104.52 (11.62%)

I laugh at all the fools who sold on Friday.

As Douglas Adams once said, "DON'T PANIC"

Look, I love a day like this and it is much needed, but one day versus all those awful days doesn't exactly put me at ease. I didn't sell nor am I looking to at the moment, but to think that this absolutley marks the end of the downward trend is hopeful thinking. I am just praying that we can stablize here over the next year and then start to climb again,

Look, I love a day like this and it is much needed, but one day versus all those awful days doesn't exactly put me at ease. I didn't sell nor am I looking to at the moment, but to think that this absolutley marks the end of the downward trend is hopeful thinking. I am just praying that we can stablize here over the next year and then start to climb again,

this just lures in more buyers and then more losses....

This means you expect to see a drop, probably based on short term profit taking, yes?

I re-examine positions on Fridays ... the models are far less short-biased than they were a couple of weeks ago ... so, with a modestly down week from here on out (+11% on Monday and say, -2% to -4% from Tuesday to Friday afternoon), we may be even less bearish, and could even lurch to a slightly long position.

We'll see.

Is there that much doubt out there that they are not selling bonds as well. 10 yr is at 4.07 last I checked. I am watching that because of mortgage rates. I may have to buy a house in the next month or so. I missed the good rates last two weeks ago and now 30 year fixed is at 6.25%. I would think people would be buying bonds, but they must be bad as well.

this crap is over-manipulated....I've been done with stocks for awhile....

it's just no good no matter which way I look at it...

Yep, the craps table is less volatile...and with more upside. What else can the Fed do to manipulate the market now?