[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NBA Season tips off tonight!

Flip_Side

Game 1-

Lebron Vs the Celtics. The addition of Mo Williams to the Cavs could bode well for them this season.

Game 2- Milwaukee Bucks Vs Chicago Bulls- should be an interesting game with R.Jefferson playing for the Bucks now and we get to see what Derrick Rose can do.

Game 3- Blazers Vs Lakers- Oden's coming out party?

Game 1-

Lebron Vs the Celtics. The addition of Mo Williams to the Cavs could bode well for them this season.

Game 2- Milwaukee Bucks Vs Chicago Bulls- should be an interesting game with R.Jefferson playing for the Bucks now and we get to see what Derrick Rose can do.

Game 3- Blazers Vs Lakers- Oden's coming out party?

Sure, the Cavs may make some noise but I bet the Celtics are again the cream of the East this season.

R-Jeff should do about the same for the Bucks, and they'll be about as good as the Nets have been for the past couple season. Meh. Derrick Rose is a superstar in the making and will make the Bulls much, much better.

Oden's not gonna do much against Bynum and Gasol. He's going to be a good one, but tonight's a rough start. BTW, it looks like he's considered a "rookie" this season. :wacko: He and Rose are the front-runners for ROY I'd imagine.

Will catch some of the C's vs. C's, but then have to head out. I'm glad hoops is back, though!!

Oden's not gonna do much against Bynum and Gasol. He's going to be a good one, but tonight's a rough start. BTW, it looks like he's considered a "rookie" this season. :wacko: He and Rose are the front-runners for ROY I'd imagine.

I would NOT count out Michael Beasley.

My Conf. predictions

WEST Semis - Jazz vs. Suns

EAST Semis - Heat vs. Cavs

Cavs beat Suns in the 2009 NBA Finals

BigMike

P.S. - GO JAZZ

wow - talk about bold! disagree across the board

West - Hornets vs. Lakers

East - Celtics vs. Pistons

Lakers get the C's this time around

PS - My Suns won't be anywhere near the NBA finals and the WEST is freaking so loaded it is not even funny

wow - talk about bold! disagree across the board

West - Hornets vs. Lakers

East - Celtics vs. Pistons

Lakers get the C's this time around

PS - My Suns won't be anywhere near the NBA finals and the WEST is freaking so loaded it is not even funny

Yeah, I saw BM's post and was like :wacko:

The Suns are old and will not be as good under the new coaching staff IMO. The Lakers are going to be good. I think the Cavs may give the Pistons a run in the East and the Celtics will definitely be up there.

I know they've only played Portland and the Clippers so far, but this Lakers team looks like a freight train. So much size in Gasol, Bynum and Mihm. So many weapons from outside in Kobe, Farmar, Vujacic. And Odom, Fisher and Ariza as role players? Deepest team in the league. We should see many more beatdowns like the first two games this year.

I know they've only played Portland and the Clippers so far, but this Lakers team looks like a freight train. So much size in Gasol, Bynum and Mihm. So many weapons from outside in Kobe, Farmar, Vujacic. And Odom, Fisher and Ariza as role players? Deepest team in the league. We should see many more beatdowns like the first two games this year.

I dont know that we're gonna see so many lobsided wins, but they are the team to beat out of the west.