[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Warner of Favre?

Cardsfan4life89

Since I'm a cardinal fan this is probably a bit biased, but who do you think has had the better career favre or warner? I dont think it's a question that Warner is playing much better now, but I was wondering what the general opinion is on this, because everyone in arizona obviously leans towards warner. :wacko:

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Cardsfan4life89.

· View this post

· Squeeze me a little harder Cardsfan4life89

Why is this such a "stupid" post. They both have super bowl rings, super bowl mvp's, regular season mvp's and record numbers. I find it funny how a chiefs fan has the balls to even show up and say anything when your team is arguably one of the worst teams in the last 20 years.

Ok if this post is so distorted, then who would you rather have on your team today?

Kansas City has nothing to do with this topic. You're asking Favre Vs Warner. Stay on topic.

And you asked who's had a better career, not who you'd rather have on your team today. As far as career...

Favre has three MVP's and is the all-time leader in just about every QB category.

Warner has had magical seasons, then clunkers to even being benched.

Favre is a first ballot HoF'er while Kurt Warner will struggle to make it into the HoF on any ballet.

Only a child or someone with one of the worst cases of homerism would even pose this question...

Why is this such a "stupid" post. They both have super bowl rings, super bowl mvp's, regular season mvp's and record numbers. I find it funny how a chiefs fan has the balls to even show up and say anything when your team is arguably one of the worst teams in the last 20 years.

With all due respect, a Cardinals fan has absolutely no business cracking on the ineptness of another team.

Edited by Chief Dick

You better go check your stats on the Chiefs winning percentage again dumb@ss.

Since 1988:

Chiefs are 185-140

Cardinals are 113-207

:wacko:

Now shoo!

You better go check your stats on the Chiefs winning percentage again dumb@ss.

Since 1988:

Chiefs are 185-140

Cardinals are 113-207

:wacko:

Now shoo!

Hat,

That guy probably doesn't know who Preist Holmes is, so how do you expect him to know what's happened in the past 20 yeras... He probably thinks that Schottenheimer only coached for the Chargers. The guy is a clown.

Hat,

That guy probably doesn't know who Preist Holmes is, so how do you expect him to know what's happened in the past 20 yeras... He probably thinks that Schottenheimer only coached for the Chargers. The guy is a clown.

I don't know how bringing up Schottenheimer is suppose to make any Chiefs fan feel better. :wacko: