[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should this trade be overturned?

d3m

The problem with this trade is that the recipient is the Commish and he swears it was offered to him. PPR league

He gets: Westbrook/Jennings/Cooley

He gives up: Slaton/Evans/A. Green/O. Daniels

He is 9-0 already and this strengthens his team even more. Am I crazy to think this is as unbalanced as it appears?

Commish Team: Warner/Megatron/Braylon/R. Brown/Slaton/O Daniels/L. Evans/Holt/SJax/Selvin Young/Sammy Morris/Torain/A. Green/Prater/Ari/Minn

Other guys team: P. Manning/D. Mason/Jennings/J. Jones/Westbrook/Fasano/D. Henderson/L. McClain/Hester/Maurice Morris/Larry Johnson/Cooley/Kasay/Pitt

The problem with this trade is that the recipient is the Commish and he swears it was offered to him.

Why does it matter if it's the commish or who made the actual offer? Is he not allowed to make trades because he's the commish or try to improve his team because he's 9-0?

Is Team 2 in the playoff hunt? Maybe he thinks Slaton/Evans have a better playoff schedule. Maybe he's just a moron, who cares? This is why trades shouldn't be voted on. You're upset because a good team got better plain and simple.

We really need more info here (league scoring rules, team 2's record, when the playoffs start/end for your league, etc.) to offer an intelligent response.

BUT....

Even without those details I would probably allow this trade. True, Westbrook is clearly better than Slaton, and Jennings is better than Evans. But after a quick glance at the remaining schedules for the Eagles, Packers, Texans and Bills, I can see why team 2 might want to make this deal.

I wouldn't do the trade if I was team 2, but it is his team (not yours or mine).

Good questions by TecmoBo btw.

Sometimes guys just get over on trades. Sometimes you have to look at both teams entirly to judge them too. But my guess is that the guy who trade for Daniels is your run of the mill idiot. Thankfully stupidity is not grounds for overturning trades. I love trading with stupid people. Unfortunately you didn't get to him first. I suggest you look around your league for another stupid person to trade with to even things out if you feel this trade will untimately hurt you in the playoffs.

Sometimes guys just get over on trades. Sometimes you have to look at both teams entirly to judge them too. But my guess is that the guy who trade for Daniels is your run of the mill idiot. Thankfully stupidity is not grounds for overturning trades. I love trading with stupid people. Unfortunately you didn't get to him first. I suggest you look around your league for another stupid person to trade with to even things out if you feel this trade will untimately hurt you in the playoffs.

I only play in leagues with stupid people. (Except AY2FDCBM, Good vs Evil, and HOT). :wacko:

Unless you can prove collusion, it goes through. It looks very suspect, but unless you can prove collusion, it sticks.

Please, please, please, tell me how you would ever prove collusion. I highly doubt that anyone in the history of fantasy football has ever once proven collusion. That is the biggest bs statement there is in fantasy sports.

Are there any provisions in your league's rules that allow for trade reviews or votes, etc. (especially for trades involving the Commissioner)? If so, then use those rules to bring it up to the league. If not, then I would at the very least send an email to the league saying that you think that the trade damages the integrity of the league, and maybe request that each owner reply with an explantion as to why they think this trade helps their team.

For what its worth, I think the trade looks somewhat lopsided, but sometimes that happens and I wouldn't personally call for a Veto. If at the end of the day nothing gets done to your liking and you aren't willing to drop the A-Bomb and publicly call out your Commissioner as a cheater, then you might just have to live with it.

We really need more info here (league scoring rules, team 2's record, when the playoffs start/end for your league, etc.) to offer an intelligent response.

BUT....

Even without those details I would probably allow this trade. True, Westbrook is clearly better than Slaton, and Jennings is better than Evans. But after a quick glance at the remaining schedules for the Eagles, Packers, Texans and Bills, I can see why team 2 might want to make this deal.

I wouldn't do the trade if I was team 2, but it is his team (not yours or mine).

Good questions by TecmoBo btw.

Standard scoring with PPR. Team 2 is 5-5 which is roughly 4th place. 2 teams at 9-1, me at 6-4 and 6 teams at 5-5. Playoffs are week 14-16. The 6 teams with best record make the playoffs, obviously points decide ties.

I voiced my opinion on the boards and most everyone was a little upset over it. The commish decided for integrity reasons to decline the trade and not renegotiate. All that matters is I just beat the commish by 80 points and handed him his first loss.

Edited by d3m