[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shame on me for __________________

whomper

Shame on me for not listening more to the little guy in my ear who said Thomas Jones will be a stud this year and grabbing him in more leagues.

Shame on me for my early poor coaching moves in one particular BOTH league. Because of those (playing McFadden on the weeks I should not have and vice versa) I will probably be missing the league's 4 team playoff with the 2nd highest season point total.

Shame on me for not listening more to the little guy in my ear who said Thomas Jones will be a stud this year and grabbing him in more leagues.

Shame on me for my early poor coaching moves in one particular BOTH league. Because of those (playing McFadden on the weeks I should not have and vice versa) I will probably be missing the league's 4 team playoff with the 2nd highest season point total.

I wanted TJ on all my teams, but didn't get him in any.....

what a terrible bit of unfortunateness...

I wanted TJ on all my teams, but didn't get him in any.....

what a terrible bit of unfortunateness...

Missed him by one pick in one league and landed him in another.

Shame on me for basically whiffing on the RB position in one of my leagues by taking LT at 1 and following him up with J Lewis, J Stewart, F Jones, R Mendenhall. Mind you, the draft was early but Forte was there at the Stewart pick and both C Johnson and S Slaton were there at the F Jones and Mendenhall picks. Would have really come in handy.

Still make the play-offs with a win by me or another team or a loss by a third team, but I do feel like my team is by far the weakest of the contenders.

I missed TJ in Huddle Ladder in the 4th and took Plax :wacko:

I did get Forte in the next round to go with Portis and Turner though.

I did trade SJax for Thomas Jones, Steve Smith and a #1 pick in Dynasty Wars though.

Edited by Randall

...for trading Warner/TJones for Brees/Giants D. Thought I was selling high on both back in week 7.

...for passing on Chris Johnson in the draft for Schaub.

...for benching Portis vs the Steelers in week 9.

...for starting Portis in week 13 over Lenwhale.

...for keeping S. Holmes on my roster until week 8.

Picking up and then dropping Tyler Thigpen... In a league where I have had Brodie Croyle, Damon Huard, Brady Quinn, and now possibly Derek Anderson go on IR. If I were to make the playoffs (which it appears I won't), I would most likely be starting Ken Dorsey this week. :wacko:

Shame on me for spending a first-round pick on Addai, drafting Burress in the 4th, and believing that Chambers would be an acceptable #2 WR. :wacko:

If it weren't for Brees and Thomas Jones, I wouldn't have a prayer this season.

Edited by Bill Swerski

shame on me for waiting for this thread to go to 2 pages hoping my post would get buried

in no mans land and nobuddy would read that i passed up two tickets to yesterdays Patriots

game at face value because i didn't want to sit in the pouring rain and 40 degree temperatures.

Shame on me for taking a chance with the 6th pick and taking...Randy Moss.

I didn't see you post this last week..wierd

2-3 good weeks and suffering through the rest means he was not worth a first round pick. I didn't pick him #6 overall to be average.

2-3 good weeks and suffering through the rest means he was not worth a first round pick. I didn't pick him #6 overall to be average.

I drafted Moss in about 10 leagues this year as high as the #4 pick overall....that is 1 pick I would not take back. How the heck was I to know Brady was going to get hurt.

Oh, I forgot the biggest shame of my fantasy season: grabbing J. Stewart over Williams in many leagues thanks to being burned by supposedly grabbing the "right RB" in Carolina in years past. :wacko:

+1. Chose pretty well on my other running backs this year like Portis, Chris Johnson, Thomas Jones, and even Lynch (but bit disappointed), but was dead wrong on J.Stewart in 2 key leagues. I dumped him tihs week for the playoffs to clear out the dead weight on my bench. :D