[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

And the most annoying commercial on TV is......

BeeR

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new Best Buy commercials are killing me. There is one with a guy bragging about his idea to change the sim cards and have the phone ring while it is wrapped and under the tree. "Can you just imagine his excitement when the phone rings under the tree" SOOO annoying.

Now, there is one with a woman that works at Best Buy and her 'great' idea where the mom gives her daughter an IPOD accessory for each day of Chanukah and then give the IPOD on the last day. Then she came in the store and said "Are you the one that made me wait seven days for my IPOD." "Guilty..." :wacko:

The new Best Buy commercials are killing me. There is one with a guy bragging about his idea to change the sim cards and have the phone ring while it is wrapped and under the tree. "Can you just imagine his excitement when the phone rings under the tree" SOOO annoying.

Now, there is one with a woman that works at Best Buy and her 'great' idea where the mom gives her daughter an IPOD accessory for each day of Chanukah and then give the IPOD on the last day. Then she came in the store and said "Are you the one that made me wait seven days for my IPOD." "Guilty..." :wacko:

+1

"Oh... hey... look at that. You got me a Samsung flip-phone... with no email access... and a WAP browser. And you already activated it. Greeeeeeaaat. Thank you." :wacko:

That "Toyotathon of Toyotathons" commercial isn't particularly bad... but the fact that it ran THREE TIMES in one commercial break last night during MNF forced me to change the channel and watch 10 minutes of trick-shot pool competition rather than stay on ESPN any longer.

Any hatred out there for the commish of the more taste league commericals?

Yup. The one where the guy orders a Miller Lite and the commish says they don't have any and then they guy orders another beer particularly pisses me off. Don't know if it because the guy ordered a Miller Lite in the first place or if it's the Megan Foxy commish though.

Also, quite sick of "He went to Jared." Congat-u-frickin-lations, bishes!

I don't know if it's still around but there used to be AN ENTIRE CHANNEL dedicated (I think) round the clock to "Chaylee" or whoever that missing kid was. Don't get me wrong, it's terrible of course, but a whole channel to go on and on and on and on and on and on and on AND on about it, wt*???

Actually I'd be pissed at the parents if I were that kid... I would have been like "it's not like you were gonna buy me all these useless accessories and then not the ipod!!! It's raining men! Hallelulah! It's raining men! is wrong with you?!?! Gee, great surprise there, mom and dad! But, no, you make me wait 'til the LAST frickin' day to give me the part that is actually USEFUL".

Anyone mention the one where they go to the old NFL players home and take the gray out of Emmitt Smith's beard and suddenly he's up and running around, back in the game.

Not only is the commercial stupid, but damm, none of those guys even come close to acting.

Anyone mention the one where they go to the old NFL players home and take the gray out of Emmitt Smith's beard and suddenly he's up and running around, back in the game.

I like that one, but mostly because I'm a New Yorker and the announcers are two NY area legends who both call games locally.

"Your beard is WEIRD!!"

How can we forget:

"this is a test of the emergency broadcasting system" and that stupid noise.......over and over.....

Just what emergencies do they ever plan to actually USE this for? Any?? Ever?? And if sh** ever hits the fan you think people will be listening for it or not already know about i? :wacko:

How can we forget:

"this is a test of the emergency broadcasting system" and that stupid noise.......over and over.....

Just what emergencies do they ever plan to actually USE this for? Any?? Ever?? And if sh** ever hits the fan you think people will be listening for it or not already know about i? :wacko:

Is this schtick?