[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

soccer

Azazello1313

soccer used to be more manly

:wacko:

OMG... that is frickin' great!! Those Euro-wienies are a bunch of oil and vinegar bags! Makes at least this soccer apologist wanna :D .

Then I think about all the bad publicity and reputations that goes on with our own AMERICAN athletes (football, basketball especially) and I think, meh.

Still that clip is funny as chit!

A few videos of people flopping in soccer ( by the way the majority of floppers occur in South American and Central american soccer ) ... Players are taught to do whatever they can to draw penalties or calls that favor their team ...dont see why that is such an issue as it is seen in other sports at times ( basketball , hockey ) ....I played serious soccer for many years and while i dont like the flopping it is part of the game especially for certain cultures

Soccer overall remains the most popular sport in the world , played in every continent and just about every country ...while it has not caught on the US at the true professional level ( other than a stint in the mid 70's to early 80's ) and never will , it is still played by more American children than any other sport in the United states ( including baseball , football , etc )

it is a great sport and those who have played it can attest how tough a sport it is ...90 minutes , no time outs , not TV Commercials ...it requires tremendous stamina , skill and a degree of toughness

If you have not played or followed it would be pretty hard to condemn it from a few videos of guys flopping imho

Edited by isleseeya

A few videos of people flopping in soccer ( by the way the majority of floppers occur in South American and Central american soccer ) ... Players are taught to do whatever they can to draw penalties or calls that favor their team ...dont see why that is such an issue as it is seen in other sports at times ( basketball , hockey ) ....I played serious soccer for many years and while i dont like the flopping it is part of the game especially for certain cultures

Soccer overall remains the most popular sport in the world , played in every continent and just about every country ...while it has not caught on the US at the true professional level ( other than a stint in the mid 70's to early 80's ) and never will , it is still played by more American children than any other sport in the United states ( including baseball , football , etc )

it is a great sport and those who have played it can attest how tough a sport it is ...90 minutes , no time outs , not TV Commercials ...it requires tremendous stamina , skill and a degree of toughness

If you have not played or followed it would be pretty hard to condemn it from a few videos of guys flopping imho

you're number 7 in the video I posted at the top of this page, aren't you?

w.tf is that supposed to mean? don't even make me go off on your luke perry sideburns... :D:D

Chandler vs. Luke Perry. Careful, I wear a distressed leather jacket and talk with a raspy air.

Trust me, you want no part of isleweararedspeedo. I doubt anyone does. :wacko:

• 2 months later...