[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OK.....so how about some of your favorite commercials.

SteelBunz

Current favorite commercials:

"You want sophisticated? I got sophisticated!"

The Tomlinson/Polamalu one is PIMP (I'm not even sure what they're selling, but does it even matter?)

Girlfriend comes out of bathroom in an Arby's uniform "Me likey!"

Shaq playing Scrabble. The guy is so naturally funny it's amazing.

Not new, but "I wish I'd never been broiled!" always gets a chuckle.

One of my all time favorite has to be "TJ Who'sYourMomma....Championship!!"

That and the Manning one are the only ones I have seen of those listed so far.

The Ozzie Osborn mumbling one is pretty good although I'm sick of it due to overplay now.

The really, really old/original beer commercials were classic (with Bob Eucker, the Deacon Smith/Bert Jones ones etc).

The Hooters one w/the slow move up (or was it down) the hottie's bod and she goes "we all know sauce sells."

The Peyton Manning mastercard commercial where the bellhop is like, "You're going down Manning". "Yep, 4th floor!" lol

It wasn't on the air long for reasons that are beyond me, but Peyton Manning saying "My brother and I would like to announce that IT IS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!" was classic.

Pretty much any Southwest Airlines commercial....from the "Wanna Get Away?" Series

But the one that comes directly to mind is the "Don't leave us with the babies...don't leave us with the babies!!"

Cracks me up every time...however, this might just be funnier to those of us with kids.

ETA:

Here another classic from Southwest...

...wii baseball Edited by millerx

Current favorite commercials:

"You want sophisticated? I got sophisticated!"

The Tomlinson/Polamalu one is PIMP (I'm not even sure what they're selling, but does it even matter?)

Girlfriend comes out of bathroom in an Arby's uniform "Me likey!"

Shaq playing Scrabble. The guy is so naturally funny it's amazing.

Not new, but "I wish I'd never been broiled!" always gets a chuckle.

Yeah the Greg Oden spot is hilarious. The young guy knows what's up.

Also agree the LT/Polamalu commercial is solid.

Love the Arby's commercial. Gives me some ideas. :wacko:

Shaqtastic! LOL!

Burger King commercials... eh, not bad.

I liked the first caveman commercial I saw. the one where he's decked out all preppy with the tennis racquet on his shoulder on the airport walkway thing.

Agree.... and the music in that is real sweet...

Edited by darin3

LOVE the Greg Oden spot. It's even funnier since I used to watch him for his year here and during the games.....he had his "gameface" on......always. Then EVERY once in a while in an interview, you'd see him flash that smile. :D OMG.....he CAN smile! He's a great kid.....I hope he does well.

Shaq and scrabble.......GREAT! "Hey...how did you get so many Q's?? "Don't worry about it." :wacko:

Oh geeze.....I'd forgotten about the trunk monkey commercials.......lol.

OK....I don't know how many of you outside the Great Lakes region get Meijer commercials.....but around July they run one with "It's the most.....wonderful time.....of the year" Christmas music. But it's two parents skipping and dancing down the aisles pushing their shopping carts.....their kids draggin behind looking gloomy. It's their Back To School commercial......gets me every time. :D

LOVE the Greg Oden spot. It's even funnier since I used to watch him for his year here and during the games.....he had his "gameface" on......always. Then EVERY once in a while in an interview, you'd see him flash that smile. :D OMG.....he CAN smile! He's a great kid.....I hope he does well.

Shaq and scrabble.......GREAT! "Hey...how did you get so many Q's?? "Don't worry about it." :wacko:

Oh geeze.....I'd forgotten about the trunk monkey commercials.......lol.

OK....I don't know how many of you outside the Great Lakes region get Meijer commercials.....but around July they run one with "It's the most.....wonderful time.....of the year" Christmas music. But it's two parents skipping and dancing down the aisles pushing their shopping carts.....their kids draggin behind looking gloomy. It's their Back To School commercial......gets me every time. :D

This used to be a Staples commercial.