[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Gradkowski's game today the worst ever?

polksalet

The Browns looked terrible. Jamal Lewis played hard and a few of their guys on defense gave good effort, but, that was about as disappointing of a season as a team could have, considering their expectations.

It was not him. It was the Browns overall.

I still remember seeing him play high school football and think it is way cool for his family that he is in the pro's. I mean it pretty much blows for the family that is major Steeler fans to see their boy go to the Browns and then having them stick little pins in their Gradkowski voodoo doll when they play the Steelers. :wacko:

It was not him. It was the Browns overall.

I still remember seeing him play high school football and think it is way cool for his family that he is in the pro's. I mean it pretty much blows for the family that is major Steeler fans to see their boy go to the Browns and then having them stick little pins in their Gradkowski voodoo doll when they play the Steelers. :wacko:

I actually liked the kid when he played in Tampa. He showed some spunk. I feel bad for the kid as well, but such is life. His excitement of playing in his hometown was quickly turned to a nightmare. Gotta feel for the kid.

ETA: Skippy, didn't he play HS ball at Seaton Lasalle?

Edited by jaxfactor

I actually liked the kid when he played in Tampa. He showed some spunk. I feel bad for the kid as well, but such is life. His excitement of playing in his hometown was quickly turned to a nightmare. Gotta feel for the kid.

Ryan Leaf once went 1/15 for four yards and two INTs in a game in 1998. That was the worst game I ever saw a QB play.

Ryan Leaf once went 1/15 for four yards and two INTs in a game in 1998. That was the worst game I ever saw a QB play.

Grossman had a 1.3 and a zero in 06.

Against the Packers week 17 - 2 for 12 - 33 yards and 3 interceptions = rating of 0.

Week 13 he had a 1.3 and week 6 he had a 10.2

That was the year of Good Rex and the Evil Rex.

Edited by Randall

Yes he did, Jax. I go to a lot of their games as my brothers kid played with Gradkowski at the end of his HS days and my brother has become very involved with Lasalle football. Indirectly that gets me pretty involved from time to time. If I had more time during the start up of the HS season, I would be very active but life paths don't let me.