[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looking for an item on sale at Circuit City

keggerz

I heard that some of the Circuit City stores have the Canon 430EX speedlite flash on sale for $156

I checked with my CC and they dont have any....all they have is the 430EX II (which is much more)

If anyone can find me one I would gladly get you the money to pick it up and ship it to me.

Thanks

Edited by keggerz

I heard that some of the Circuit City stores have the Canon 430EX speedlite flash on sale for $156

I checked with my CC and they dont have any....all they have is the 430EX II (which is about $40-$50 more)

If anyone can find me one I would gladly get you the money to pick it up and ship it to me.

Thanks

I just checked the CC web site, and it's out of stock at the store near my office - sorry. They won't honor the sale price if you order it online?

i will try to go tonight, cant make any promises though. just double checking, this is the item......

http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/Search.do?c...=8#availability

That looks like the II, which is what he says he doesn't want. I can't even find the other one on the CC site to see if there is one available close to me -- a coworker just gave me a $15 coupon for CC on purchases of $100 or more.

That looks like the II, which is what he says he doesn't want. I can't even find the other one on the CC site to see if there is one available close to me -- a coworker just gave me a $15 coupon for CC on purchases of $100 or more.

yep...just called and they have the II. not the one he is looking for.

correct that is the II ....but don't say I dont want the II...I just dont want to pay the $$ for the II...the I at $156 is a great deal

cool thanks and if you ever decide to sell your 40D keep me in mind :wacko:

No problem. If they have them, I'll buy one and then we can arrange the delivery.

I don't think I will be selling my 40D anytime in the foreseeable future. Love that thing. The 17-55 2.8 lens goes great with it.

Edited by smithkt

Target has them online in their clearance/last chance find. Discounts up to 75% applied upon checkout.

not sure about the discount...it showed $379 all the way up until it wanted my CC and I wasnt gonna enter that and buy it for that price..but thanks

not sure about the discount...it showed $379 all the way up until it wanted my CC and I wasnt gonna enter that and buy it for that price..but thanks

Yeah, I did the same thing. Terrible starting price anyway. For that price you could get the 580EX II right now.

Hey Keg i found this one and it's only $20 bucks and it's comaptible w/ a Hot Shoe :D:wacko:

ps-No luck at my store either

Sunpak Ultra Compact Light for DSLR Cameras (UCVL)

Not yet rated • Easy to bring along

• Small & lightweight

• Compatible w/ hot shoe

• Runs on 2 AA batteries

$19.99