[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

keggerz

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Ms Cid wa saying last night, Jack has been gooned up with so much crap in teh past that his body is now naturally immune. Now, not only will his body make natural anti-bodies, it will also be used to wipe out the original virus in Africa! :wacko:

As Ms Cid wa saying last night, Jack has been gooned up with so much crap in teh past that his body is now naturally immune. Now, not only will his body make natural anti-bodies, it will also be used to wipe out the original virus in Africa! :wacko:

Haha...I thought it was a pretty good moment when he stripped down for the CDC and they freaked out at his body. I'm sure there's a cure at Starkwood.

One of the best episodes of the season. The raid on Starkwood, even though nothing really happened, had me really pumped up.

Haha...I thought it was a pretty good moment when he stripped down for the CDC and they freaked out at his body. I'm sure there's a cure at Starkwood.

One of the best episodes of the season. The raid on Starkwood, even though nothing really happened, had me really pumped up.

Yeah it was pretty intense, next week should be a good one.

Best writers in TV. Man this show rocks. I love it.......................

I thought Tony was going to outsmart the guy but that was one heck of an oke doke that even the best would have gone for.

Jack to the rescue, Bio contagious and all.............I love it.

GO JACK GO..............Just don't start spitting up green stuff on the bad guys. Or better yet they should walk that guy that fooled Tony into where jack is after they tell him about his exposure and then have jack give the guy and IV and and pretent to put it into himself and infect the bastard. He'll talk.

I don't know about the rest of you, but seeing the Navy Seals being under siege by a rebel American force really struck a nerve with me. On that note, I find it hard to believe that a rational person(s) would deliberately involve the President of the United States in a scheme to divert forces. There has to be more to it....the digital signature comes to mind.

I don't know about the rest of you, but seeing the Navy Seals being under siege by a rebel American force really struck a nerve with me. On that note, I find it hard to believe that a rational person(s) would deliberately involve the President of the United States in a scheme to divert forces. There has to be more to it....the digital signature comes to mind.

I don't think they were Seals, just an FBI SWAT unit.

Edited by BiggieFries

Not that this show is believable, but 1,500 v 30 (tops) seals armed with the same weaponry...well the law of numbers takes over. Now, why can't we send 3,000 seals loaded to the teeth?

I would pay to see that. That would be FREAKEN AWESOME!!!! Navy Seals have done greater damage against more, with less numbers.

Edited by tazinib1

When does Kiefer's contract run out, he'll die when that happens and not one damn minute sooner.

They recently signed a deal for another season. But keep in mind, Kiefer is also the Executive Producer, so signing another deal doesn't mean he'll be acting in it.

I remember reading back around season 2 or 3 in an interview he'd said he's not above having Jack killed off if the timing and story was right. I'm thinking dying from some nerve gas isn't the blaze of glory Jack Bauer is destined for.

However, if there is truly no cure, Jack's not going to die sick in bed, more likely he's going to go in and wipe out Starkwood single-handedly, riding a guided missle in the blaze of glory unmatched by no other. :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...
Soooo uh how is there nothing yet on this weeks show? Looks like Bauer has found his antidote, some stemcell experiment that his daughter is going to have to be involved with.

Does this mean we get to see Kim again?!?! :wacko:

Best show of the season so far...Senator Foreman getting blasted is not something I saw coming. Tony's been such an odd character this whole season though...was he really just hanging out at a cafe until Jack called? Fishy...

Damn it Tony...I was hoping I wasn't right...