[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

American Idol

TimC

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

security

Taz is 6 ft 8 inches tall and weights 285 ...9th degree back belt

he can bench press his Mini Cooper and eats 14 raw eggs a day

:wacko:

At the time, I was just a PA. Basically we herded the contestants from room to room. Ran snacks/drinks to Randy,Paula (don't ask me what she drank..you can figure it out) and Simon and helped the 5 cameramen log there tapes and junk. But this is the show where I met my lighting contacts and now thats what I do.

Don't care for the new judge. Something doesn't seem right with her, though she is hawt and sings very well.

So what happens when they vote 2-2 ? I saw it happen once last night, does a yes from Simon mean you in, in leau of a tie /

Good question.

I don't like the new judge either. First, she disses her fan by saying "This is my fan base, whats that say about me". What a biatch!!!

Then she gets all snatchy over a hot boddies hottie and try's to outdo her singing. Ummmm...your a judge lady..this isn't about you. Pretty classless IMO.

:wacko:

I replayed that 3 times for my wife. We were cracking up.

What is funny about that is they left it in during the editing phase. They could have EASILY edited that out as there are at least 3 camera's at the exit with varried angles and coverage. If Seacrest gets pist over the backlash, he should blame his own crew.

Are they skipping to Hollywood next week or doing some more cities? Couldn't tell from the previews at the end of night two.

They still have to cover all the audition cities before they show coverage of the Hollywood segment.

Still to come:

San Francisco (that should be interesting lol)

Louisville,KY

Salt Lake City

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Jacksonville

East Rutherford,NJ

Don't care for the new judge. Something doesn't seem right with her, though she is hawt and sings very well.

So what happens when they vote 2-2 ? I saw it happen once last night, does a yes from Simon mean you in, in leau of a tie /

New judge is a song writer with over 100 songs used by artists.

Yes, in lieu of a tie... Simon trumps.