[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

10 K

isleseeya

well , i hit 10 k ( yes i know i post alot ) but finally decided to write something about being here at the huddle about 5 years

everyome knows how great this place is but i wanted to emphasize one particular thread that hit home for me ...about 15 months ago i had a huge decision to make as it pertained to jobs ...i could have stayed working for same company ( was there 15 years ) which entailed 5 hours in commutting and a great deal of stress but super job security ...or i could take a new job 7 miles from my house and start sort of fresh ( they knew me at this new company as they used to deal with me when i was at my old company ) ...I received alot of replies and they were extremely helpful ...the majority said i should go with the new job and detailed very good reasons as to why ...i took the new job and it has been awesome ..its so close to home and its a great atmosphere here ...i do believe the huddle helped me with my decision

but each day we see wonderful advice on a number of topics ( not just football ) , we see support for fellow huddlers who are hurting and who are facing difficulties in life , we see words of encouragement , and we have alot of laughs ...This is truly a special place and one i am thankful and feel blessed for coming into

I decided to even add some pictures ( i know i will hear some comments coming but comes with the territory ) :

My wonderful wife is on the left , other two are my nieces

My oldest daughter

My son ( helps keep me sane with rest of house full of wimmin )

My next daugher ...who has my personality

My youngest daughter

Me ..being a drunken idiot and having a good time

I want to say one last time i love this place and my fellow huddlers ...God Bless you and your families

Paul aka isleseeya

Edited by isleseeya

Why are you drinking beer out of a shot glass?

Good looking family.

picture was taken from an old fashioned german american club ( celebrating 75 years ) and we used to play soccer for the club ...for whatever reason they use those little glasses for everything that night ... i went through too many of them to remember

Hey Paul, it looks like your taking a dump in your photo. Great post.

The dump came soon after ..i believe i made it to the bathroom but not positive :wacko:

Nice post, newb!

Seriously, you have a beautiful family and it seems yall enjoy life. PLUS you're a soccer/ex-soccer player (as I...6+years of semi-pro) that gets you points right there! :D

Congrats! :wacko: