[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Super Bowl Box Pool...

irish

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wacko:

Glad I sent a check instead of cash :D

:D Otherwise it would've been- Out goes the envelope and on goes a new set of nails. :mywife: "Thanks Swammi!" :my wife:

It's just a matter of posting the link from photobucket. I just want to make sure I get all or at least most of the money cause when Big Mi...err... I mean someone finds out that they have 5-5 they may decide not to send the dough. :wacko:

LOL

ok, money goes out in the morning....Ice/Freezing Rain/Snow will be keeping me inside for the rest of the day.

BigMike

P.S. - I better not have 5-5 = )

Edited by BigMikeinNY

LOL

ok, money goes out in the morning....Ice/Freezing Rain/Snow will be keeping me inside for the rest of the day.

BigMike

P.S. - I better not have 5-5 = )

:wacko: Ok, so you don't but someone does. Two of your numbers are great!

I have received and marked Timmypg and fingfootball as paid. Thanks fellas.

When are you posting numbers?

I've had several discussions about this question not only in this thread but through PM as well. I was trying to wait for all monies to be paid or at least most of it. I didn't want anyone to end up pulling out if they got a bad number or two. I'd hope that didn't happen, I mean it seems as though we have a great group assembled. Let me say Griz that all your numbers are pretty solid. Two of them involve 0's.

Why not just pm numbers to those that paid up? My payment was sent, but you may not get it in Jersey until Friday. I wouldn't want everyone having to wait.

That's a valid point and I main not get some payments until next Monday. So, obviously we can't wait until then. I have shared some numbers with those who have paid. Maybe I'll just post them and hope everyone just does the right thing...

4 the record, I sent my check out yesterday.

I'll keep an eye out.

Ah, what the hell!! Here are the numbers! I also added them to the first post in this thread.

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w46/iri...ddleBoxPool.jpg

theprofessor nabbed the 0-0.

just curious about our mail service-sent $20 bill Monday from TX, have you gotten it yet?

Not as of today.

$20 ready to go out snail mail tomorrow ...

Sounds good. Thanks.

Whoa, I got a real stinky batch. :D

That's it, I'm not paying. Send my $20 back when it arrives. :wacko:

Yeah, I thought the same thing when I saw- Steelers-1 and Cards-4, Steelers-4 and Cards-5, Steelers and Cards-9 and Steelers-5 and Cards-6 (worst one). You know, I just might send you your money back when I get it, the only difference is there's probably going to be some extra money with it as I really like your 1st number. :D

Yeah, I thought the same thing when I saw- Steelers-1 and Cards-4, Steelers-4 and Cards-5, Steelers and Cards-9 and Steelers-5 and Cards-6 (worst one). You know, I just might send you your money back when I get it, the only difference is there's probably going to be some extra money with it as I really like your 1st number. :D

:D

21-14 Steelers on the Cards? :wacko:

9-9 kicking contest? :D

35-24 Cards over the Steelers? :D

35-6 Steelers over the Cards? :D

OK fine, I'll keep 'em. :D

Edited by cre8tiff

:D

21-14 Steelers on the Cards? :wacko:

9-9 kicking contest? :D

35-24 Cards over the Steelers? :D

35-6 Steelers over the Cards? :D

OK fine, I'll keep 'em. :D

:smash:

I don't know if your batch is any worse than my batch but I am stopping payment on my check. :D

OK, so yours kind of suck. However, you do have Steelers-8 and Cardinals-4. I could see a Steeler victory 28-24. HELLO $250!!!

You do also have 6-1 and 9-0. Good Luck!

God these numbers suck! The only way I win is if I can add them up.....yup that will do it

Cards 9

Pit 17

That'll work! Can we do that? :wacko:

JK, Irish. Thanks for running this.

God these numbers suck! The only way I win is if I can add them up.....yup that will do it

Cards 9

Pit 17

That'll work! Can we do that? :wacko:

JK, Irish. Thanks for running this.

:D Yeah for the most part, your numbers aren't great. However, you do have Steelers-4 and Cards-1. That's pretty solid. 8-3, 3-5 and 2-0 are pretty tough.

Ended up with:

Steelers 7, Cards 3

Steelers 1, Cards 1

Steelers 0, Cards 7

Steelers 2, Cards 2

All in all, the 7-3 and 0-7 are very workable. The 1-1 can come into play if a team gets to 21 and then multiples of 10 from there...

The 2-2 is not a good combo.

Ended up with:

Steelers 7, Cards 3

Steelers 1, Cards 1

Steelers 0, Cards 7

Steelers 2, Cards 2

All in all, the 7-3 and 0-7 are very workable. The 1-1 can come into play if a team gets to 21 and then multiples of 10 from there...

The 2-2 is not a good combo.

F' you! Jump in front of a train but give me your #'s prior! I'll give your family 10%. Deal?