[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hygene question

muck

I'm at the office to pick something up and had to take a dump.

There are guys in the parking lot working on the water pipes and the water is turned off to the building.

My dump would have made Polk proud. And, it's floating on top. If it doesn't get flushed soon, it will really leave a pleasant treat for whomever it is that come in first thing on Monday.

Should I leave a note apologizing to whomever comes in first on Monday?

Id've flushed first, then dumped, leaving my wet log to stagnate in the dry bowl for the rest of the weekend.

but thats just me.

:lmao:

wow

This reminds me of a commercial I was on at Bill Goldbergs house. Yeah...that Bill Goldberg. I was told to go up to his master bedroom and take a dump. I was so excited, I called 2 of my buddies while dumping a log.

You had to try and flush ...worst that could happen is you run out with your pants around your ankles while your feet threaded in polluted , contaminated water

then at the least you could have looked yourself in the mirror :wacko:

Edited by isleseeya

WHAT MAKES POOP FLOAT?

Surprisingly, not what you might think.

Conventional medical wisdom attributes Floaters to the amount of fat in your poop. While this IS true for certain diseases (cystic

fibrosis, celiac disease, biliary atresia, abetalipoprotenimia and a few other weird sounding illnesses), it is NOT true for your

run-of-the-mill healthy person.

Vegetarians would have you believe that the "perfect" stool (that is, one uncontaminated by the consumption of animal parts) is the

Floater. Many vegetarians have spent their entire lives in the quest to produce perfection -- when in fact no particular diet can

reliably produce Floaters. The vast majority of us bring forth Sinkers.

Sinkers really need a good P.R. person -- they have gotten a bad rap over the ages. Sure, Floaters are cute and all, but a good

solid Sinker will never let you down.

BACK TO WHAT MAKES POOP FLOAT...

Actually, it is gas that does it. Increased levels of air and gas in the poop make it less dense, and cause it to float. Simple as

that. Dietary changes can lead to an increase in the amount of gas produced by the bacteria that live in the gut, which is probably

what the vegetarians are basing their whole "perfect stool" theory on. I don't know -- the whole time I was vegan I never

consistently produced Floaters.

Then, after a couple of years, I grew disenchanted and yearned for a hamburger. And that was the end of Poonurse the Vegetarian.

WHY DOES IT MATTER?

Well, I'm a little unclear on that. It must matter greatly to a lot of people, or else they wouldn't take so much time to write to

me about it. I guess it could matter if you are worried that you are sick or something.

If you have diarrheal-esque Floaters for more than two weeks, you may have a malabsorption problem -- a dysfunction of the GI tract

that affects the body's ability to digest and absorb fat. Acute gastrointestinal infections can also result in increased gas content

in the intestines, due to rapid movement of stool through the GI tract.

SO WHAT?

So I am forced to assume that Floaters are NOT the most desirable of all stools. Sinkers are by far more common. Don't spend your

life chowing down on tofu burgers just because you think you are being cheated out of a Floater. Neither tofu burgers nor Floaters

are worth the trouble. Sinkers are our destiny.

http://www.poopreport.com/

http://www.poopnames.com/

Thank God this thread wasn't started by Detlef.

I'm sure Detlef has some horror stories from his restaurant concerning this very subject to share with us all.

I was once asked by the executive chef of an exclusive country club to clean up a mess in the bathroom stall left by a customer. Lets just say he never asked me to do that again.