[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Easy Microsoft word question

whomper

Disclaimer: Im an idiot

How do you get from page 1 to page 2 or the next page if you didnt fill the previous page . If I am typing 1 small paragraph and want to jump to the next page how do I do that ?

:wacko:

Keep hitting ENTER until you get to a new page. :wacko:

That doesnt work

What you have to do is find the X key....it's on the bottom row of all the letters on your keyboard. Hold the X key down....this may take a minute or two but eventually it will get you to the next page. Once there, save your document. Then you can go back and delete those X's, but you should still have your extra page.

I hate to bump this but I have another question.

I have a 10 page document. Is there a way to make page 10 page 1 so that is the first page you read in the doc ? Also how do you delete a page ? Say I want to just erase page 10. I know how to erase the words but the blank page still exists in my file . How do I get rid of that ?

If the blank page still exists, there's something on it. Maybe just spaces or tabs, but something is there. Try backspacingfrom the bottom of the page, once it is empty, it will disappear.

Can't you just cut page 10 and paste it in front of page 1?

Can't you just cut page 10 and paste it in front of page 1?

That's the answer.

Place the cursor in front of the first character of page 10. While holding down the left mouse button, move the mouse over the entire page (this should highlight the entire page. Release the left mouse button. While the cursor is over the highlighted are, right-click on the page. Choose "copy".

Go back to the beginning of the document, and place the cursor in front of the first character. Right-click. Choose "Paste". Should do the trick.

Don't forget to go back to your original page 10 and delete it.

That's the answer.

Place the cursor in front of the first character of page 10. While holding down the left mouse button, move the mouse over the entire page (this should highlight the entire page. Release the left mouse button. While the cursor is over the highlighted are, right-click on the page. Choose "copy".

Go back to the beginning of the document, and place the cursor in front of the first character. Right-click. Choose "Paste". Should do the trick.

Don't forget to go back to your original page 10 and delete it.

If you choose "cut" instead of "copy" you won't have to go back and delete page 10, it'll already be gone. :wacko:

If you choose "cut" instead of "copy" you won't have to go back and delete page 10, it'll already be gone. :wacko:

Whoa...let's not get technical on the poor fella.