[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Scarlett Johansson rumored to play leather-clad Black Widow in Iron Man 2

kpholmes

I don't know that she's THAT big of an upgrade over Emily Blunt.

Not that I'd be kicking either one out of the hot tub for eating crackers.

Very, very nice.....gotta die the hair red though. The real question is who will end up playing Wonder Woman when that film comes out......I mean....the perfect female......goddess...amozonian princess....all that with just exceptional body. I'd say have Kate Beckinsale grow the hair out and don the stars and stripes......man, that is also a goooood loooooking woman, and she certainly sets off the peter meter.

Very, very nice.....gotta die the hair red though. The real question is who will end up playing Wonder Woman when that film comes out......I mean....the perfect female......goddess...amozonian princess....all that with just exceptional body. I'd say have Kate Beckinsale grow the hair out and don the stars and stripes......man, that is also a goooood loooooking woman, and she certainly sets off the peter meter.

I thought Megan Fox was a shoo-in, but she isn't being considered.

I want Jennifer Connelly

• 4 months later...
Publicity shot

Uh, she looks OK. If you're into that whole "good-looking woman with a great body" thing.

That shot is horrible. Just some broad in a red wig (and I likes me some Scarlett).

I am a big Kate Beckinsale fan, but she isn't as voluptuous as Lynda Carter. Gorgeous woman, yes, but a bit too thin to fill out the Stars 'n Stripes.

I am a big Kate Beckinsale fan, but she isn't as voluptuous as Lynda Carter. Gorgeous woman, yes, but a bit too thin to fill out the Stars 'n Stripes.

+1

Wonder Woman, whoever it is, must have the hooters AND the caboose. Lynda Carters hips are legendary.

Edited by tazinib1

I totally agree with this. :wacko:

+1

Wonder Woman, whoever it is, must have the hooters AND the caboose. Lynda Carters hips are legendary.

I just hope they don't have Jolie play her....she's just...I dunno...

there has to be someone else who can....fill...the role...