[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Quotes from the rookies

Randall

You could post pretty much anything Josh Freeman says as well.

No kidding. Freeman said:

"Even when they picked up Byron Leftwich. It was something they told me — they told me it was a smokescreen, everybody would think they didn't want a QB..They said they were ready to trade up. I think it worked out great."

i have short stubby fingers so typing can be an adventure :wacko:

but yea, i saw them talking about it sometime after he was picked and Kiper said something like "everyone is entitled to their own opinion."

tried to google it to find the exact quote but had no luck.

On the positive side, has anybody heard Max Unger speak?? Wow!! He's been doing the sports radio circuit here in Seattle, and I can say without a doubt I have never heard a young athlete from this area sound so comfortable and well-spoken. He is the type of center that the other guys will follow, even though I hope they start him at guard. You can really learn that much just from one interview. Easy to see why Ruskell traded up to nab this kid.