[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TV Shows

darin3

"I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here"........ I watched it this morning, as I had it on DVR. It wasn't too bad. Like you, I admit that I do like some reality shows. :wacko: I like ones that have lots of competitions, so, this one might be decent.

Once that retard Spencer Pratt showed up, I lost interest. Ping me when he gets voted off. TIA. :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're talking about the Haney/Barkley thing... that was awesome.

If you're talking about something else, then meh.

I wasn't really sure if that was a true reality show. I was referring to the Big Break (12 people living in a house, the winner gets to go play on a tour).

The Barkley thing started great, but never ended up going anywhere. A tad disappointing. Still entertaining cause Charles is Charles, but most episodes just ended up being too similar to each other.

For the last month, I've watched pretty much nothing other than Seasons 1-5 of House (first 4 on DVD, 5 through itunes purchase). I don't know if the show is that good or if it's just because I want to have Hugh Laurie's babies.

She's that hot, huh ?

:wacko:

Once that retard Spencer Pratt showed up, I lost interest. Ping me when he gets voted off. TIA. :wacko:

He is one of the biggest d-bags I've ever seen. I'm sure a lot of it is an act, but, that just makes me want to punch him in the teeth that much more. I loved when Stephen Baldwin broke up laughing at him when Spencer said "I'm a black belt in Brazillian Ju-Jitsu and Kickboxing. I fear no man."

:wacko: That aint right.

Get your Netflix on---it's the only way to beat the summer blues.

Rescue Me

Dexter

Mad Men

Arrested Development (LOVED this show)

Curb your Enthusiasm

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

The Shield

The Wire

Breaking Bad

The Tudors

Nip Tuck (this is MUST see, IMO. These crazy people are almost as whacked out as the reality tv stars)

:wacko: That aint right.

Get your Netflix on---it's the only way to beat the summer blues.

Rescue Me

Dexter

Mad Men

Arrested Development (LOVED this show)

Curb your Enthusiasm

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

The Shield

The Wire

Breaking Bad

The Tudors

Nip Tuck (this is MUST see, IMO. These crazy people are almost as whacked out as the reality tv stars)

Just resubscribed...for the 3rd time. Hope I use it this time.

Just resubscribed...for the 3rd time. Hope I use it this time.

I get the 3 discs at a time package. We have a pretty good rotation going now---I'll usually get one or two series shows on disc, and sprinkle in a movie or comedy show here and there. We just don't watch network tv that much anymore, with the exception of a few shows.