[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well, this NEVER happened to me before (ever)

muck

:wacko:

The offer was open, but I've never done anything without my wife's explicit approval for nearly 20 years. I surely didn't do it last night. Mary was nice enough and nice enough looking, but the social interaction is enough for me to get whatever fantasized jollies I need.

Fortunately for me I didn't have nearly as much to drink as you did. She was okay for a woman in her mid 50's with something like 6 children. Granted, she was no wildebeast.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't read all the responses but why would you want to tell her? Nothing happened. You did the right thing. List the positives that could come from you telling her the details of what happened ..... What would be your motive in telling her? Unless, for some reason, you feel the need to express to your wife that other women still desire you?

I'm sure that there are many huddlers that travel and are in hotel lounges, restaurant bars, etc. and have opportunities to cheat, but don't. It's happened to me before, some less obvious than this, but it has happened. I have never rushed back to my hotel room to call my wife to tell her what happened.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm at this pizza place (and it has a bar and a patio). I'm on about page 500 of the most recent biography on Warren Buffett ... drinking my beer ... doing NOTHING to attract attention (I'm wearing gym shorts, a long-sleeved t-shirt, and crocs for Pete's sake) ... me...no doubt about it...

You got what you deserved, I'm sorry to say.

Edited by Hankk

Awesome story!!! I have a therory on this situation. Your proberly a OK looking dude and chciks have this one thing that really gets a certain chick going. What I mean by this is certain chicks may like me because the certain type of glasses and music I am into. In your case the chick saw a guy just chilling at a bar drinking a beer not paying any attention to her. This shiat turned her on.

As a single guy I am going to use the book thing in my arsenal at the bar

..................the benefits of being a parrothead

:D

Awesome story!!! I have a therory on this situation. Your proberly a OK looking dude and chciks have this one thing that really gets a certain chick going. What I mean by this is certain chicks may like me because the certain type of glasses and music I am into. In your case the chick saw a guy just chilling at a bar drinking a beer not paying any attention to her. This shiat turned her on.

As a single guy I am going to use the book thing in my arsenal at the bar

Say hi to Nicole.

:D

Say hi to Nicole.

Been their had that...

Yea right, she is putting on the lbs

I am no Brad Pitt but my stock goes up the older I get.

She is looking long in the tooth.

Not as bad as Frances, although Frances lost a ton of lbs and her body looks good when clothed. When those clothes come off not soo much, everything is sagging. I guess thats what smoking so many ciggs per day can do for you I am so glad I got out of that one. She is a train wreck.

She invited me to her birthday party and I met her new boyfriend.