[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My wife is nutz!

rocknrobn26

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks again for all the good wishes and congrats.

I'll share them w/ Mrs. rr later.

I truly wish all of you the happiness that I have had. :wacko:

So, uh, someone has to ask.....you gettin' laid tonight? :wacko:

:D

My gramma used to say "You can ask any question, but that doesn't mean you'll get an answer.".

Suffice it to say the only "intimacies" that I have divulged here (in 20K+ posts) is kissing close friends, including Hector, but not limited to him. Yall gotta understand the era/ethnic (European) origins/mores that were infused in us. When you have friends/family that you have known all your life, or close to it, and have gone thru more scenarios than most can imagine, signs of affection are expected. Some time a handshake ain't enuff.

OK...enuff of the history lesson. We had a very nice day/night, hughie. :D

Mrs. RR TALKING;

Thank you for all the sweet and funny sentiments and most of all, for putting up with my crazy husband!

Thanks!

Carol

Mrs. RR TALKING;

Thank you for all the sweet and funny sentiments and most of all, for putting up with my crazy husband!

Thanks!

Carol

Congrats to the both of you! Next time I'm up there visiting my sis, I sure hope Tom introduces me to his better half.

:wacko:

Congratulations! I won't add to the chorus of age-based jokes to make you feel old; I'll just say that when you and your wife celebrated your ninth anniversary, my mother was celebrating my third trimester! :D

Seriously though, congrats to your and your wife; it sounds like you're as happy as ever, and that's what it's all about.

Peace

policy

Edited by policyvote