[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

UFO?

keggerz

Keggerz, I know we're white and therefore haven't been to Kings Dominion in years and years, but there is an attraction next to that called the "Volcano". You know it lets off smoke rings, doncha?

I don't know what to make of these particular videos. However, I don't get that people still 'question' if there are UFOs etc... - Of course there are :wacko: The concept of other intelligent beings existing in the universe is so obvious to me that I don't see a need in discussing it. It's like debating the pleasure of an orgasm.

I don't know what to make of these particular videos. However, I don't get that people still 'question' if there are UFOs etc... - Of course there are :wacko: The concept of other intelligent beings existing in the universe is so obvious to me that I don't see a need in discussing it. It's like debating the pleasure of an orgasm.

Believing there is other life in the universe <> Believing in flying saucers over amusement parks

Yes. No.

Believing there is other life in the universe <> Believing in flying saucers over amusement parks

Yes. No.

In all honesty, it was the aliens checking out the Drop Tower Ride and they were trying to figure out a way to get on it without being noticed because it obviously looks like tons of fun...