[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Coors Light Cold Activated Can

Chief Dick

So I see this ad everywhere about how Coors Light brews their beer cold, and transports it cold, and that makes it taste better?

So now they have this cold activated can that the mountains turn blue when the beer is cold and ready to drink.

So according to the ad, which hammers home the "cold manufacturing and delivery process", shouldn't those mountains ALWAYS be blue then? And if they are not when you receive your beer, has the whole "cold concept" of Coors Light been compromised?

Something to think about this weekend. And why Busch Light is better. :wacko:

If there is a monotonic negative relationship between the temperature of your beer and how well your beer tastes, then there is a problem with your beer.

I should never have to break out a thesaurus in a beer thread

So I see this ad everywhere about how Coors Light brews their beer cold, and transports it cold, and that makes it taste better?

So now they have this cold activated can that the mountains turn blue when the beer is cold and ready to drink.

So according to the ad, which hammers home the "cold manufacturing and delivery process", shouldn't those mountains ALWAYS be blue then? And if they are not when you receive your beer, has the whole "cold concept" of Coors Light been compromised?

Something to think about this weekend. And why Busch Light is better. :wacko:

The exact same thing irritates me as well. Of course, I never drink Coors so it only bothers me in theory.

If there is a monotonic negative relationship between the temperature of your beer and how well your beer tastes, then there is a problem with your beer.

Agreed. However, it is admirable to ship and store beer cold. That likely has as much to do as anything else with why imports never taste as good over here as they do where they're from. Because they got warm during transit to the US.

Warm beer and cold pizza connoisseurs like myself, could give a rip about all those COLD gimmicks. :wacko: MGD 64 is better anyway.

:D:D:D:D:2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents:

Warm MGD 64: $2

Tip on said beer: $5

Taking crap from the waitress about being cheap anyway: Priceless

I'm just happy that the Lord has allowed me to stay alive long enough to finally see the "cold activated" beer can. He can take me now. :wacko:

Have you had the MJD 64? How is it?
Kinda like if your pour your beer into a 16 ounce glass and add 4 ounces of water to it. So, like crap in other words . . .

It doesn't taste like crap...

If you like water.

I believe it's alcohol content is below 3% so you'd have to have 2 for every 1 decent beer out there. So much for saving yourself from those troublesome calories.

Reminds me of a comedian I once saw... "What's the deal with these NA beers? Real beer flavor, without the alcohol? I guess this is for people who want a beer gut without that pesky buzz."