[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Al Gore likens fight against climate change to battle with Nazis...

He never claimed to. What he did do was lead in legislation to get it off the ground and of course he took credit for that as he should. Try a little FACTCHECK.

Was going to post the same thing but why spoil a good Limbaugh belief?

I'm sorry. I had no idea that you had zero capability of reading between the lines. So, what group of people was Churchill heroically saving civilsation (sic) from again?

It's okay, take your time and reference as many sources as you need...

So... you didn't find the nazi quote then? You're admitting that you got your panties into a wad over something he didn't actually say? Gotcha.

Have to agree here! NAZIS!!!

So... you didn't find the nazi quote then? You're admitting that you got your panties into a wad over something he didn't actually say? Gotcha.

....cough...scientist...cough....

Maybe he was talking about heroically saving mankind by publicly lighting up cigars like Churchill did. Yeah, that's it. Lighting up stogies. You're right, fighting evil forces similar to Nazis (you know - conservatives) had nothing to do with his thinking (if you can call what he does thinking...)

Maybe he was talking about heroically saving mankind by publicly lighting up cigars like Churchill did. Yeah, that's it. Lighting up stogies. You're right, fighting evil forces similar to Nazis (you know - conservatives) had nothing to do with his thinking (if you can call what he does thinking...)

Maybe he's talking about taking the US from isolationism and ignoring the problems of Europe to motivating the people of this country into realizing that the problems of their allies were the problems of the world and them as well.

Because that analogy actually relates to what he was saying, as opposed to your fake Nazi comparison.

Now you're being way obtuse dude. What was Chruchill fighting to save civilization from? I got it!

"We must fight this AtomicCEO, and in this fight we're fighting to save society just like Chris Matthews on 'To catch a predator'."

What? I didn't actually call you a child molester, did I?

Maybe he's talking about taking the US from isolationism and ignoring the problems of Europe to motivating the people of this country into realizing that the problems of their allies were the problems of the world and them as well.

Because that analogy actually relates to what he was saying, as opposed to your fake Nazi comparison.

Now I see why you believe everything Al Gore tells you...

I'm going to keep believing with the logical starting point of "pollution bad".

Well, sure. But, the lesson learned in this thread is that some shmuck on the innernets can make a BS headline and rally their predisposed foot soldiers. Rally without thought and rally without reading.