[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Entourage

Cunning Runt

It is a good show. Just wait until I tell my wife this. She's been trying to find out when the season starts (this and Dexter) and just yesterday she thought it started in mid September. :wacko:

Less E and more of everyone else. First episode had too much E.

I'm not liking the Ari and his buddy story line but not a big deal.

I like Lloyd so hopefully his story line is funny.

I feel like the show may be near it's last leg but I'll still watch all season.

This was exactly what I was thinking after watching the season opener. Feels like they're going to start wrapping things up maybe go one more season.

• 2 months later...

They kind of mailed it in this season IMO. E's grilfriend is too annoying to stomach, Ari's buddy the agent (Andrew) and his divorce/affair doesnt really interest me, Vince is kind of just cruising and banging his way throught the season. Turtle /Jamie Lynn/Back to college thing meh, Drama and that exec was interesting. No real awesome storyline to follow IMO. Still somewhat entertaining but ho hum this season

Edited by whomper

The few episodes I watched always seemed lame. Like a panel of middle aged housewives got together and decided a bunch of emo white kids should act "gansta" and wear baggy clothes with flat brimmed hats. I like Jeremy Pivens so I thought the agent role would be cool but I just couldn't sit through this show enough to care. Not trying to thread cap (per se). Just never liked this show.

This year really has been a bit of a downer...not sure I care too much about all these fringe characters.

exactly. andrew and E's 12 year old girlfriend dont cut it

Yes, but E now has a psycho stalker.

Oh there is now a connection to football in this show as well. The red head that plays E's new secretary is Kate Mara, grandaughter of the late Giants owner Wellington Mara.

Less E and more of everyone else. First episode had too much E.

I'm not liking the Ari and his buddy story line but not a big deal.

I like Lloyd so hopefully his story line is funny.

yep, as I stated early on, too much E, too much drunk Ari associate.

I would have liked more drama, more good turtle.

I think Ari did well with what he had to deal with.

Not much substance with this show so maybe we're asking for too much.

• 2 weeks later...
+1 and my god did Sloan look dang fine at the end in that white outfit. That girl is smokin!

Agree with the Packer backer here...Sloan is freakishly hot. All the more reason she should not end up with E who is starting to get annoying, IMO. The show could do with a little less of him and his back-n-forth with chicks/career/etc...

Ari on the rampage with the paintball gun was awesome! :wacko:

Agree with the Packer backer here...Sloan is freakishly hot. All the more reason she should not end up with E who is starting to get annoying, IMO. The show could do with a little less of him and his back-n-forth with chicks/career/etc...

True :D I know it is a TV show but does anyone ever think that in the real world Ari would be sued about 50 times per episode ? I have seen him assault and verbally abuse people about their sexuality etc a million times. Another thing is how quickly people fire and hire agents on that show. Is that how it works in real hollywood ? Dont people have contracts and legalities ? In the one episode Zac Ephron just fired his agent and hired Ari in 1 phone call

Now I have to gree with the Viking fan. Hell has now frozen over. Every character in this show is spot on and enjoyable - except for E and his annoying new girlfriend this season. I really get annoyed when he is on the show and this season had way too much about E.

Bill Simmons had a pretty good take on Entourage on his latest mailbag...essentially saying that the main star and his entourage should rotate every 4 years...so Vince and Crew would be out after this season and a new up and coming star would be "discovered" by Ari and be the focus of the show for the next four years...

Don't get me wrong I love johnny drama as much as the next guy, but I could be ready for a new set of stooges to laugh at/envy their lifestyle