[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The body

BigMikeinNY

that's horrible.....I'm 28 and I still get carded EVERY TIME :wacko:

So does my daughter and she'll be 31 this year. Run w/ it and enjoy it while it lasts.

I haven't been carded (except those places that card everyone regardless) since I was 17.

Treat your body right. Stop filling it full of crap, give it the rest it needs and make sure you stretch.

They make laser removal for hair in the wrong place. When it goes from up top, just shave it off. Otherwise, you can get a lot younger with your diet and exercise regiment

Treat your body right. Stop filling it full of crap, give it the rest it needs and make sure you stretch.

They make laser removal for hair in the wrong place. When it goes from up top, just shave it off. Otherwise, you can get a lot younger with your diet and exercise regiment

That's one thing i never do but when i went ta PT last week and got some ghey sheet of ways ta stretch... :D ..screw that.....ya can't beat an internal alcohol rub and a hooker :wacko:

35 here and never take care of myself like I should - poor diet and no exercise. Been having weird chest discomfort for a while. EKG clear. Chest x-ray OK. Docs think could be a possible hiatal hernia type thing but not the major kind. Who knows for sure though. Blood pressure borderline, cholesterol probably the same.

Moral of the story, time to finally take care of myself and get in shape, treadmill, better diet, better sleep before I really start going down hill.

I don't want to get old.

That's one thing i never do but when i went ta PT last week and got some ghey sheet of ways ta stretch... :D ..screw that.....ya can't beat an internal alcohol rub and a hooker :wacko:

I'm married, and I hardly ever drink anymore because booze makes my heart race. So I do tai chi and hit on the Mrs. instead :D

So does my daughter and she'll be 31 this year. Run w/ it and enjoy it while it lasts.

I haven't been carded (except those places that card everyone regardless) since I was 17.

well, I expect it to last for quite a bit longer...

the only problem is when I was in sales, it's a bit harder when you look like you're not even old enough to drink...

in the winter i always wish i could shovel his walk for him...or stock'em up on spam...just somethun

:wacko: I usually go in his yard when he isnt looking and give all the neighborhood kids their soccer balls back

Ursa has always said 85-95 was the hardest years of his life so I'm good for a while yet

Ursa come ta bed

no ma i gotta straighten these damn internet kids up

well i'm not gonna stay up till 7:30 ta give ya yer enema again

Ursa pauses.......closes laptop

:wacko: i hav ta laugh

As far as getting carded - the graying hair (and lack of it on top) gives me away but I have been asked for ID in bars recently when wearing a hat and clean-shaven.

Ursa come ta bed

no ma i gotta straighten these damn internet kids up

well i'm not gonna stay up till 7:30 ta give ya yer enema again

Ursa pauses.......closes laptop

:wacko: i hav ta laugh

I sent him this to distract him

Nasal hairs... rip 'em out.

Ear lobe hairs... rip 'em, out.

Eyebrows... just trim 'em up!

Career change after an injury/ illness, and I'm 5'8" 150 now. I have weighed as much as 230 and was pushing towards a 40" waist about 6 years ago. Started a lanscaping company, and tell ya what, that kind of work will kick yer butt back into shape even at the age of 54. Lots of aches and pains, but I'm in better shape than since my mid twenties. Funny thing though, in high school I had a 33" waist and tipped the scales at 190. I have the 33" waist again, but 40 pounds lighter.

If you have a desk job, it's very hard to stay in shape. With this job, I pretty much can eat whatever I want, but find myself eating much less fast food, less meat, lots more salad and stuff. And about every 6 months, for whatever reason, I binge on a quart of ice cream...

But.... getting old does suck a root, no gettin around that.

When I was 25, I used to laugh at the older guys at work bitching and moaning about this and that hurting them. Fast forward 22 years and I now understand. Sorry I laughed, fellas. :wacko:

I guess with me it's definitely job related. The back is good for the most part, but the knees are going, the ankles hurt at times, and the bottoms of my feet hurt like hell more often than not. Getting harder to climb steps with these knees. Have a hugh bone spur in one knee and the other never healed right after a torn ligament. I could be a future titanium knee dude. But I'd rather have the bionic eye.