[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Erin Andrews nude...

Bring Back Pat!!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never understood the fascination with grainy, poorly shot nude vids of stars walking around. Um, there's other smoking hot "stars" out there absolutely happy to smile for the camera doing some pretty crazy stuff in the nude. I mean, if that's what you're into that is. :wacko:

I mean, let's not get carried away. Andrews if certainly a very beautiful woman and likely the hottest in sports broadcasting, but it's not like she's the hottest woman alive.

Edited by detlef

I've never understood the fascination with grainy, poorly shot nude vids of stars walking around. Um, there's other smoking hot "stars" out there absolutely happy to smile for the camera doing some pretty crazy stuff in the nude. I mean, if that's what you're into that is. :wacko:

I mean, let's not get carried away. Andrews if certainly a very beautiful woman and likely the hottest in sports broadcasting, but it's not like she's the hottest woman alive.

you couldn't find it either could ya :D

Isn't the sex appeal part of the reason some of these chicks are famous? I mean the very fact that most men want to see them naked has helped their career. So it's not a big surprise to me that people would try to catch a glimpse.

Reminds me of a good line from Zack and Miri (just replace the F bomb with naked).

Miri: Nobody wants to see us F-k, Zack!

Zack: EVERYBODY wants to see ANYBODY f-k. I hate Rosie O'Donell, but if somebody said "I got a tape of Rosie O'Donell getting f-ked stupid" I'd be like "Why the f-k aren't we watching that right now?"

The way these tapes come out plays into the whole big picture. Kardashians tape was a totaly pre-planned premeditated career moveIMO. Paris Hiltons probably was as well. Erin Andrews really got hosed here bad. If you cant be naked in the confines of a private room it is unbelievably unfair. I felt very hollow when I was treating my privates like an amusement park the 3rd time yesterday.

The way these tapes come out plays into the whole big picture. Kardashians tape was a totaly pre-planned premeditated career moveIMO. Paris Hiltons probably was as well. Erin Andrews really got hosed here bad. If you cant be naked in the confines of a private room it is unbelievably unfair. I felt very hollow when I was treating my privates like an amusement park the 3rd time yesterday.

True on all points. :wacko:

there's more than the 6 second tape. There's actually 7 or 8 separate tapes. She's brushing her hair and "excercising" in most of them. She does like squats while nude and brushing her hair in front of a miror, checking out her ass. I mean, that's what I've been told :wacko:

:D just this once God, let my eggshell mind figure this out....allow my gerbil wheel to spin like other normal people

there's more than the 6 second tape. There's actually 7 or 8 separate tapes. She's brushing her hair and "excercising" in most of them. She does like squats while nude and brushing her hair in front of a miror, checking out her ass. I mean, that's what I've been told :wacko:

Wow, that's pretty imteresting. I mean interesting. But you get what I mean, right? :D

Speaking in general, to me there is something that adds to the allure of a beautiful woman that has class enough to keep her clothes on in front of the camera.

Supposedly, this was taken through the door's peephole. :wacko:

Supposedly, this was taken through the door's peephole. :wacko:

I was kinda in line with what detlef was saying. If the girl was doing it just for the publicity that's one thing, but personally speaking I don't need or want to go looking for the video because I think it is enough to see her as she wants to be seen. I can't blame anyone for their curiosity, just saying that's not for me.

I was kinda in line with what detlef was saying. If the girl was doing it just for the publicity that's one thing, but personally speaking I don't need or want to go looking for the video because I think it is enough to see her as she wants to be seen. I can't blame anyone for their curiosity, just saying that's not for me.

Thanks...now I feel like a freakin' perv.

It's one thing if you're strutting your stuff for the world to see, it's quite another to have your privacy violated as in this case. Very, very not cool.