[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ever seen a Good Draft

nuke'em ttg

:wacko: Always slays me how a FFB site has owners that know a draft is goin but don't Pre-select or show-up in a resonable time....What BOTH leagues have a success rate with Hard Core regulars that show up & have a Good time?

The owners in my longtime BOTH leagues show up and have a good time.

:wacko: Always slays me how a FFB site has owners that know a draft is goin but don't Pre-select or show-up in a resonable time....What BOTH leagues have a success rate with Hard Core regulars that show up & have a Good time?

don't have ALOT of experience with slow drafts but I think 32 Homarrrrrs draft goes pretty well for having such a big group. I prefer live drafts much more.

For me BOTH is about the level of competition above everything else.

Most of them go off without a hitch, some can probably go slower than others prefer. If I have to wait a bit I don't mind and we start the ones that move slower with plenty of time.

I just took a quick poll from our 14 team league. While only 5 replied back, 80% of them agreed that 92.8% of the owners had a good time. And since we are 100% sure we can speak for everyone else, we think that 73.4% of all leagues are the same way.

Edited by Riffraff

I just took a quick poll from our 14 team league. While only 5 replied back, 80% of them agreed that 92.8% of the owners had a good time. And since we are 100% sure we can speak for everyone else, we think that 73.4% of all leagues are the same way.

I'm from Missouri, you'll have to show me.

I'm from Missouri, you'll have to show me.

Yo HR, i keep inviting myself ta Arrowhead for some Chief Dick Heep Big Smoked Meat and he never answers :wacko: maybe you can talk some sense inta his head dress and we can tailgate and watch Cassell get some balls bated down.....maybe even drag that home wrecker muck outta the book bar for some yuks :D

The Huddle Old Timers BOTH league is a great league. First of all rocknrobn is the commish and does a fantastic job. All the owners are FF savvy, have fun, and stay up-to-date with what's going on. Waivers are always very competitive. Last year we finished our draft in 4 days.

Not bad for a bunch of old farts! :wacko:

The Huddle Old Timers BOTH league is a great league. First of all rocknrobn is the commish and does a fantastic job. All the owners are FF savvy, have fun, and stay up-to-date with what's going on. Waivers are always very competitive. Last year we finished our draft in 4 days.

Not bad for a bunch of old farts! :D

You guys get up at 3 a.m. and go to dinner at 4:30 p.m. Of COURSE you're gonna be early for the draft. You probably timed taking your metamucil for the breaks... :wacko:

Just finished a draft this weekend... Manning went 1.2 and someone drafted Mason.

So who did you end up grabbing off the FA wire when you dropped Mason?

:wacko:

Not bad for a bunch of old farts! :wacko:

How "old" are you "old timers" Steve?

You guys get up at 3 a.m. and go to dinner at 4:30 p.m. Of COURSE you're gonna be early for the draft. You probably timed taking your metamucil for the breaks... :wacko:

True. The only problem was staying awake long enough to make a draft pick. :D