[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What is your opinion about piercings?

DMD

What piercings bother you?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Female - tongue piercings

• Cool
    • Looks stupid
    • Looks stupid and lower class
  2. 2. Female - other facial piercings

• Cool
    • Looks stupid
  3. 3. If you were hiring someone, would a piercing afffect your opinion of them?

• Not at all
    • Not much, would ask them to not wear at work
    • Definitely lower my opinion of them
    • Would not hire them at all
  4. 4. Male - ear pierced

• Cool
    • Looks stupid
  5. 5. Male - Any other facial piercings

• Cool
    • Looks stupid

Sign that I'm not truly old yet - female navel and nipple piercings are hot!!! :wacko:

Sign that I'm truly old - I do not find piercings attractive.

Sign that I'm truly old - I do not find piercings attractive.

In your line of business, that's probably for the best.

I like belly button rings, unless the woman has a gut.

I don't have a problem with tongue rings in the office place. It adds a nice trampy quality to an already attractive woman, which I like. But with unattractive women it strikes me as a desperate attention-seeking move.

Never understood piercings below the earlobes on women. I know it's supposed to be sexually edgy, and it certainly indicates the young lady is probably open to "unconventional relations," but I think its a turn off net-net.

Edited by yo mama

25 years old and I think they're all stupid.

I had an ex that had a tounge, lip, nose and monroe piercings. I told her the toungue piercing had to go because she sounded even dumber than she was when she had it in. The nose piercing just looks stupid, as did the monroe. The lip piercing was just a pain in the ass.

Dorey ... you should tell your son he can get the spear through his eyebrow. Lighten up!

PS - I hope he enjoys living with you until he's able to arrange the cosmetic surgery to get rid of the evidence. From what I understand, girls don't think it's a turnoff if a 28yr old single guy still lives with his folks. FWIW.

Dorey ... you should tell your son he can get the spear through his eyebrow. Lighten up!

I already told him if he comes home with any piercing, I will personally remove it and not bother to unscrew the back of it when I do.

I told him he may get a tatoo so long as he understands I will be using coarse grit sandpaper on it every day that he lives in my house.

I didn't grow up at all with piercings so they all look silly to me mostly. The ones I really do not get is when girls stick that little gemstone on their nose. I have no idea why but it is extremely distracting to me. I guess because the other side of it is in the nasal passage where you need to breath and it's one of your more mucus areas anyway. Ears are fine to me and lips and eyebrows and navals are silly to me but no big deal on a girl. But a nose piercing is just really a huge turn off to me. No idea why but that is the one piercing a woman gets I cannot stand to even look at it.

I already told him if he comes home with any piercing, I will personally remove it and not bother to unscrew the back of it when I do.

I remember in 1983 when I came home from the beach with my left ear pierced (because the right ear caused you to get the gay). My Dad hit the roof, but finally accepted I wasn't a homo. :D Also, banging my girlfriend upstairs helped as well.

Man, that lightning bolt hanging down from the chain would look so badass today. I think my hole is still there. :wacko:

Edited by TimC

I dont even like chicks who wear too much makeup. Although I have seen the nose stud work on a few girls I prefer them to be hot without any helpers. If they can carry it there isnt anythign sexier than the natural hot. If not, you can put whaterver you want on your face, I'm probably not interested unless you have a hugh rack.

Does anyone else want to ask Chargerz if he's ever had remove one down there to do an exam?

Don't act like you didn't think it too.

I actually covered this in a post a while back. I don't think I've ever had to remove one to do an exam, but I DO see quite a few labial and clitoral posts.

I actually covered this in a post a while back. I don't think I've ever had to remove one to do an exam, but I DO see quite a few labial and clitoral posts.

Tim will show you his at wcoff