[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone just see Kanye on the VMAs?

joeyb7

The girl is only 17. She's very talented. She's never won an award before. She isn't a bitch. She deserved her moment to speak.

Kanye took the mic from her, said Beyonce deserved to win, and completely killed her moment. He does this every year - why does anyone invite him? If it's so easy to walk up on stage, I should get myself an invite to that show... Say a few choice words about Jay Cutler.

Edited by Medal of Honor

The girl is only 17. She's very talented. She's never won an award before. She isn't a bitch. She deserved her moment to speak.

+1

I'm by no means a Taylor Swift fan, but I do admire her for what she's been able to do and for the great example she sets.

That was her moment. Kanye is trash.

I'm pretty sure that Kayne was just "keeping it real" (and possibly also "representing"). This is perfectly acceptable behavior, and is merely a cultural difference. Why are people so intolerant?

:wacko:

I'm a huge music fan, thus not too familiar with Kanye's work.

I used to love the VMAs, I didn't realize they were still doing them since MTV stopped playing videos. I remember they used to have bands who played electric guitars and sang without the aid of computers, which was awesome. This year I see a woman wore a bird's nest on her face, that's great.

Kayne West is the largest Bag o oil and vinegar in the entire entertainment industry, movies, TV, written print, music, etc. He is a cancer that should be dealt with. I hope Jay-Z punks him out like the little mouthy piece of ghetto trash that he is for putting his wife into such an uncomfortable position. Someone once said there is no such thing as bad publicity, I think this tool shed just discredited that man.

WOW!!!!! :wacko::D:D:D:D:2cents::2cents: