[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MJD

SLAYER

Jacksonville sucks. have never really liked MJD, have never had the #1 pick. PPR league so I figured what the hell without Taylor i'll give him a try. Still waiting for that great explosive player he was suppose to be and yea I know it's only the third week but by week 3 the #1 pick should be producing. never again will he be on any of my teams within the first 2 rounds.

Jacksonville sucks. have never really liked MJD, have never had the #1 pick. PPR league so I figured what the hell without Taylor i'll give him a try. Still waiting for that great explosive player he was suppose to be and yea I know it's only the third week but by week 3 the #1 pick should be producing. never again will he be on any of my teams within the first 2 rounds.

Could be worse...you could've picked Matt Forte.

He did have 100 plus combined yards, 5 catches, and a TD in Week 1. :wacko:

Hold on....What were u saying??? Is that a 61 yrd TD run I see. HAHA thats what I thought MORON!

Take away Adrian Peterson's long run today and he has a whopping 30 yards. You should avoid Adrian Peterson in the first two rounds of all your drafts next year also. :wacko:

ok I admit I'm a total azz and hit the panic button