[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ESPN vs Tom Cable

MikesVikes

Advantage ESPN.

They found the goods on Tom Cable. Shockingly he's been found to be a wife beater and gf beater on top of assistant coach beater.

What a shock! Goodell is going to make a statement on what ESPN has. The cat is out of the bag, now the NFL has to come clean. :wacko:

Link

Edited by MikesVikes

Yeah Cable seems to have (from the ESPN interviews) a history of this. The 2nd ex-wife that refused the interview said in her divorce papers and court documents that he was physically and mentally abusive, but her lawyer told ESPN that she was never harmed, probably b/c she is collecting allimony and has agreed privately to never mention their marriage, hence the reason for her lawyer speaking for her.

The 2nd ex-wife that refused the interview said in her divorce papers and court documents that he was physically and mentally abusive, but her lawyer told ESPN that she was never harmed

He probably meant "never harmed, not counting physically and mentally."

Payoff.

When it aired this morning on ESPN, I thought they said that his second ex-wife, the one that declined to be interviewed, still collects a 5-figure check each month. Maybe not entirely a payoff, but it seems pretty similar.

Yeah Cable seems to have (from the ESPN interviews) a history of this. The 2nd ex-wife that refused the interview said in her divorce papers and court documents that he was physically and mentally abusive, but her lawyer told ESPN that she was never harmed, probably b/c she is collecting allimony and has agreed privately to never mention their marriage, hence the reason for her lawyer speaking for her.

Either she was lying then or she's lying now. I'd bet on "now" because of the money, as others have stated. She's out of it and she needs Cable earning great gobs of cash. No point in killing the goose that lays the golden egg.

When it aired this morning on ESPN, I thought they said that his second ex-wife, the one that declined to be interviewed, still collects a 5-figure check each month. Maybe not entirely a payoff, but it seems pretty similar.

The assistant coaches who supposedly contradicted Hanson were obviously paid off too.

Five-figure checks every MONTH?

Heck, for that I'd take a couple years of pops to the grill and getting yelled at for overcooking the pot roast, no problem.

The conjugal relations would be a bit problematic for me, however.