[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Panick room

MustOfBeenDrunk

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I own Slaton, and I just don't see how he isn't benched the rest of the day.

He fumbles EVERY game. They have to be saying enough is enough.

Just don't see how he can be played anymore today.

you may be right but I hope they give him another chance

Can anyone in Chicago go down to the field and ask your multi-million dollar quarterback to throw the ball to his receivers? For god's sakes, you're playing CLEVELAND! He can't find anyone open?

the D is the best part of Clevelands game

Since we already have this thread going today, I will forgo my weekly half-time "Milk Carton / Where Are They" post for today, but since the latter usually seems to be good for getting a score out one of the players mentioned, I'll toss this out there:

- D. Mason

- K. Walter (yeah, I know, he's been on the milk carton all season)

Since we already have this thread going today, I will forgo my weekly half-time "Milk Carton / Where Are They" post for today, but since the latter usually seems to be good for getting a score out one of the players mentioned, I'll toss this out there:

- D. Mason

- K. Walter (yeah, I know, he's been on the milk carton all season)

Lee Evans

Had to start Johnny Knox in one league......not expecting a ton, but, a few catches would be nice.

Started Schaub over Hasselbeck in one league and Warner in another.......I'd like to see 2 TD's in the 2nd half to make up for the 2 picks.

Also, if McNabb could just stop it and Wayne could stop catching passes, that would be much appreciated as well.

Sometimes, I hate fantasy football............. :wacko:

i can’t wait to cut Giants D after today. i lost the week they played the Saints only because they scored me −10 points…luckily i picked up Bills D 10 minutes before game time although i didn’t start them…

Giants already have −1

Edited by M33ZY

Had to start Johnny Knox in one league......not expecting a ton, but, a few catches would be nice.

Started Schaub over Hasselbeck in one league and Warner in another.......I'd like to see 2 TD's in the 2nd half to make up for the 2 picks.

Also, if McNabb could just stop it and Wayne could stop catching passes, that would be much appreciated as well.

Sometimes, I hate fantasy football............. :wacko:

I had to start Johnny Knox in two leagues.

In one league the ONLY QB I have is Schaub because Quinn and Hill suck.

Same here with both players.

I hope Schaub will get a coupel of TDs.

I've got the Bears/Browns game on. The Cleveland defensive line is giving Chicago's O-line fits. Bears do not look sharp on offense at all.