[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seriously? Seriously? Seriously?

BeeR

it's also annoyingly trendy to misuse the word "literally" in order to provide emphasis.

I also love when someone feels like they have to say something like "I physically put the item in the box and shipped it out"...:wacko: Like you could do it mentally or something? I remember in a meeting one of our guys said "I verbally told him on the phone"...ya think?

I've really noticed a lot of people when you ask a question and the answer is in the affirmative, they say "yeah, no"...or "no yeah"...what the f is that?

I also love when someone feels like they have to say something like "I physically put the item in the box and shipped it out"...:wacko: Like you could do it mentally or something? I remember in a meeting one of our guys said "I verbally told him on the phone"...ya think?

I've really noticed a lot of people when you ask a question and the answer is in the affirmative, they say "yeah, no"...or "no yeah"...what the f is that?

:D I do this. It only "works" by saying it "yeah... no"... not the other way around.

And I can proudly say I roll with "SERIOUSLY?" all the f'in time. :D

Are they from Minnesooota? .... yeah know.

at the end of the day ...

really? today? something's going to happen at the end of this day? oh, no, you meant some theoretical day sometime out in the future that is more than a day away ... i got it, you mean at the end of THAT day, not THE day. yes, that is clear.